Playing with rice

Future 5.0

Established Member
Vortechlx and I went out in a friend's GF civic and went out to tear it up. The car has rusted out exhaust or has a hole punched through it so it has that fart can sound to it. Anyways, on our way back from work, we were lane splitting to get through traffic and get next to a granola male driving an Outback sport, side by side at a red light (raining). I squeeze him a fart, i mean a rev and he looks over at he smiles, and we in turn all start laughing:lol: and i start getting concentrated and stage up and he responds. the light goes and i launch as well as i could waiting the cross the crosswalk paint to avoid spin from all of the gobs of torque i had at hand. at the top of first he had a length on us, and i double clutch the poor car hard as i could and spin for about a yard. at the mid of 2nd he is two lengths and i start slowly gaining on him. and he slows and throws a peace and give him the :thumbsup: in respect to the power had. we got schooled and it was all in fun.

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by Future 5.0
we were lane splitting to get through traffic
Proof that just sitting behind the wheel of a civic will instantly transform you into a ricer. :rolleyes:

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
ahhh glad that transformation doesnt happen to me... even when im driving the nicer of those cars

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
Sometimes when I'm out creepin' on the wifes Windstar, I bust alot of them at stop-lights.........this doesn't make me a ricer does it??:p

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by NiteMareGT
Sometimes when I'm out creepin' on the wifes Windstar, I bust alot of them at stop-lights.........this doesn't make me a ricer does it??:p
No. "Lane splitting" does.

Future 5.0

Established Member
lane splitting is a term used to describe the act of cutting through traffic at any speed even into quite small of gaps, and i agree that it is an import thing but at least i didn't have a single file line of five or more following:loser:. we were just out to tool around and find someone to play with, no harm done, we actually almost got sidewiped by a drunk in a flatbed chevy about two minutes before finding the subby

(now that i think of it we only made about four lane changes in about 6 miles and then we got in the "race")

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
Future you didn't tell them we had a full 15 gallon keg in the back! We went and got drunk and talked smack all night about how an aluminum wing, stickers, and euro taillights would have won the race JK! It was a fun night then I woke up hungover the next day and had to clean up the house from the party!:cuss:

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
:beer: yep, it was a barrel of fun, 15 gallons later it was done! Its amazing how much tp there is in a 24 pack the downstairs was blanketed, picture frame broken all after a 10 man war! I blame the bullblasters for that not the beer!

Users who are viewing this thread