Playstation 3 w/ 250gb laptop harddrive, Wireless Controller, 6 Games

JGDogg10

Established Member
I have a used Playstation 3 for sale in perfect working condition. This was one of the RARE original Playstation3s to come out and is backwards compatible with Playstation and Playstation2 games(plays all 3), and still plays blu-ray discs. When I got this PS3 I had it upgraded with a 250gb laptop harddrive (which a 250gb PS3 wasn't availible at that time) so the unit runs fast and flawless. It has one black dualshock controller with charging cord. It comes with the power cord and a brand new high speed HDMI cable. It also comes with 6 games and GameDr Laser Lens Cleaner. The games are Call of Duty-World at War, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Burnout Paradise, Army of Two, Batman-Arkham Asylum, and Street Fighter IV. I originally got it to play Blu-ray discs, but ended up getting a Sony Blu-ray player so the PS3 got put on the shelf. I also just purchased a 320GB Xbox360 and am sticking to that for now, so the PS3 isnt used anymore. I actually need the money to fix my Mach 1. A Vortech w/ a 2.8" pulley and stock 6-rib setup is causing major slippage and its time for 8-ribs and a bigger crank pulley.. Here's a pic of the carnage
photo2.jpg

--Asking $240 obo+Shipping which would be figured depending location--
Email me at [email protected] for any questions-its ready for you and have no problems showing it works flawlessly. I can even send a video of me running the system if interested.

ps3.jpg

ps3-2.jpg

ps3-4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread