Please enter for laughs...

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Hissman, I'm with you buddy.

At 24/5 I worked at a Firestone right by the beach. It was a treasure trove of college girls. So I got numbers, took em to the bar after work, poked em, and moved on to the next. Then one day I picked up the work phone, and it was a girl in distress about just being in a small fender bender. She wanted to talk to my boss and get his advice. I told her I had worked in a body shop once before, and she should come by and i'll take a look at the car for her. The boss man was next door having a beer at lunch or rolling a doobie. I don't remember exactly. Anywho, she shows up with the most amazing tatas i've ever seen hanging out in some booty shorts, and I fell in love. Told her I'd fix her car if she would go on a date with me. That was 3 years ago.

We are getting married in September.

The best ones come along serendipitously.

Good story man!

I will say this, imo, online dating is like 98% throw aways, single moms and fatties. 2% normal. My biggest pet peeve in online dating profile’s are girls who are 5’5 and overweight but say they won’t date a guy who is under 6’. I always message them and ask why they won’t, (im 6’1 fyi) and its always some bs shallow response. However if a dude has in his profile height requirements or weight requirements he is considered a huge asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

CV355

_
Established Member
The best ones come along serendipitously.

This. I'd share how I met my wife, but the details are a little much for what I want to post on a public forum. It was pure, strange coincidence. We talked on/off for 6 weeks while I was on a bad business trip before we realized that we lived just a few miles apart. Having her to talk to got me through a very dark time, and lo and behold we're married. That was 6 years ago.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I just get tired with dating is.. " The 20 questions game"

Answering the same 20 question over... and over... and... over... and.. over....

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
I think I'm going to try the online dating scene soon. I'm an introverted person who doesn't drink or party or do anything that involves much social activity actually. So, a serendipitous meet probably wont happen for me lol.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I think I'm going to try the online dating scene soon. I'm an introverted person who doesn't drink or party or do anything that involves much social activity actually. So, a serendipitous meet probably wont happen for me lol.

Every girl is going to say she is the same as you. Then you'll see her wasted...

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Good story man!

I will say this, imo, online dating is like 98% throw aways, single moms and fatties. 2% normal. My biggest pet peeve in online dating profile’s are girls who are 5’5 and overweight but say they won’t date a guy who is under 6’. I always message them and ask why they won’t, (im 6’1 fyi) and its always some bs shallow response. However if a dude has in his profile height requirements or weight requirements he is considered a huge asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

if you had buffalo gums, you could set the rules too. its not right but thats how it goes.

just remember that fatties have to be able to suck start a leaf blower and make a killer breakfast in order to keep you there past the dawn escape plan.

just part of life.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Ran into this gem today. This is her response to me asking her why she's stalling on giving her number.
20180426_221653.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread