Please Help Do I need a Dyno Tune

Laxpaint5

Established Member
I recently installed a BBK cold air intake and bassani X pipe with Cats on my 03 cobra. I have purcheased Magnaflow CAT-Back but have not put that on yet. There is no danger oi running this car hard with those simple mods without dyno time or the use of a hand held tuner like a predator. I am getting the predator next.

Please help I am just paranoid I dont want to break anything.

Mark :shrug:

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
I would always go to the dyno for a A/F check .... With 3 mods for me .. My A/F is too high .. could be other problems though ......

thanks,
Crowley

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
Laxpaint5 said:
I recently installed a BBK cold air intake and bassani X pipe with Cats on my 03 cobra. I have purcheased Magnaflow CAT-Back but have not put that on yet. There is no danger oi running this car hard with those simple mods without dyno time or the use of a hand held tuner like a predator. I am getting the predator next.

Please help I am just paranoid I dont want to break anything.

Mark :shrug:
Put on the Magnaflow and don't give it a second thought. You will be fine :thumbsup:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
These cars run pig rich from the factory and don't need to be dyno tuned/tested with exhaust and CAI mods. Now, once you get that pulley........

Users who are viewing this thread