Please help me find my car!

Hulk

Established Member
Who in Ohio wrecked your Cobra last Nov?

Hey all,

Last spring, I had to let my '04 Redfire Terminator go when the lease expired due to a change in income. Now the situation has improved, and I did a carfax last month to find my old car and offer to buy it back.

I found out that Ford Motor Credit held it until September, and the person who bought it wrecked it in November in Ohio. The public police report doesn't give names or even the insurance company's name. I don't know if the car was totaled, but it sounded pretty bad. I would still like to get the car back, for sentimental reasons.

Did anyone here wreck their new Cobra on November the 2nd or so? (I bought it with the spoiler delete option, put a V6 rear bumper on it with turn-downs and had the interior trim pieces painted Redfire, if that helps). Does anyone know how I can track this car down? If so, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks everyone!

Ryan

Last edited:

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Try tracking it through Ohio's VIN history. This won't tell you names/addresses, but it might tell you a little more than CarFax. I've had title changes show up on this search that didn't show up in CarFax.

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
Hey all,

Last spring, I had to let my '04 Redfire Terminator go when the lease expired due to a change in income. Now the situation has improved, and I did a carfax last month to find my old car and offer to buy it back.

I found out that Ford Motor Credit held it until September, and the person who bought it wrecked it in November in Ohio. The public police report doesn't give names or even the insurance company's name. I don't know if the car was totaled, but it sounded pretty bad. I would still like to get the car back, for sentimental reasons.

Did anyone here wreck their new Cobra on November the 2nd or so? (I bought it with the spoiler delete option, put a V6 rear bumper on it with turn-downs and had the interior trim pieces painted Redfire, if that helps). Does anyone know how I can track this car down? If so, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks everyone!

Ryan

Why would you want a wrecked cobra man? I mean even if it has some meaning to you... its been wrecked... its tainted:shrug:

Hulk

Established Member
Why would you want a wrecked cobra man? I mean even if it has some meaning to you... its been wrecked... its tainted:shrug:

I hear you, but I live next door to a good repair shop and I really trust those guys. And if it's too bad to repair, I'll just strip it and build another one with the parts. I need another project to hold my garage floor down so it doesn't run away...:-D

ViciousJay

Established Member
if you have to transplant the the motor i think this would look good for you and your screen name :p

vwtourantokyodriftb1zp5.jpg

Hulk

Established Member
LMAO! I love the hair...but seriously, you have to be hardcore Marvel to do something like that!!

Hulk

Established Member
^ What about the sound, hood, front fasica, wheels, etc?

I enjoyed the sleeper aspect, esp. when owners of "other" makes came up from behind trying to show me how bad they were.

But really it was planned; I wanted the CDC side exhaust, Saleen front, Mach II hood, and Saleen wheels done in black chrome. Then I was going to cut the top and make a glass targa for it. Since then, I have already seen this look on a couple New Edges in the mags...:cuss: I wasn't really sure what spoiler (if any) to put on it; I just knew I didn't like the stock one. The bumper got converted first because some stupid kid in a Wrangler rear-ended me four months after I got it.:fm: I just told the shop to use a V6 bumper instead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread