Please pray for this hurt world.

Ex-'93 Cobra

Established Member
...People change. Be good to all. Peace, love, unity, prosperity etc ... to all.

...People change. Be good to all. Peace, love, unity, prosperity etc ... to all ... forever. Tried to delete it, but it wouldn't work.

Last edited:

Bryon

Established Member
Let me get this straight; you preach about helping others and how we should all go out and help other people and "spread the word". Then, you say that one of your dear friends, who you haven't associated with in 3 years because of his "evil" ways and who only lives 100 feet from you, was in a terrible accident, which you automatically assume was due to some form of intoxication. I hope it works out for your neighbor, but you born again hypocrites can kiss off.

I encourage you to go convert someone else, reverend.

I encourage you to remember not everyone believes in your superstitions.

To others reading this: as long as he has a right here to preach, I will excercise my right to tell him to shove it. I know it's a private board, so the moderators can tell me to take a hike or "don't infringe on others beliefs", and if that happens I will consider this a religious UBB hiding under other pretenses that I don't belong on anyways. I normally don't say anything about others beliefs, but when they actively get on a soapbox and try to "encourage" others to join their little superstitious crusades, I feel I have to say something.:bash:

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
312a12fb-a8d1-413e-8fce-91d5a2b645b7.jpg

Ex-'93 Cobra

Established Member
...People change. Be good to all. Peace, love, unity, prosperity etc ... to all ... forever. Tried to delete it, but it wouldn't work.

Last edited:

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
Also, the Bible is not superstitious .. it is History ... period.

If you truly grasped religion you would know why you have no reason to convince anyone of anything. The whole point of faith is that you believe everything will be all right in the end. Not that you are right now.

If your faith makes you happy then its doing its job and I'm glad you found it but please dont be one of those people that tries to shove it and your idea of how I should live my life down my throat. I see it every day when I go to school and am approached by people who want me in thier "prayer group". I always decline and am polite but I think it's rude of them to do it. They must think at 29 I'm not smart enough to figure things out for myself.

Thanks for the advice but some of us are able to get along fine without "The Book".:)

darkcrayz

Established Member
I really dislike people that are born again after years of 'evil' existence and then look down on those that dont, they make a bad name for christians, with the 'better then thou' and arrogant attitude.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Christians realize that since the fall of Adam, the whole world has been "descending" in moral character. Christians realize there is a better place and to not look to the world for peace:
Philippians 1:23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
One thing I have noticed with a majority of religious people (as I live in a very religious state-Utah)... They focus more on the negative things in the world than the positive. If you percieve this world to be hurt and full of evil, then I'm sorry but that's only your perspective, and you must also be a "glass half empty" kind of a guy. There are far greater things in this world of ours that are positive and beautiful and spiritual that we should be proud of than to dwell on the negative and the evil.

IMO, take your pessimistic views somewhere else. Let us enjoy the world for all it's greatness.

Bryon

Established Member
Originally posted by Ex-'93 Cobra

Also, the Bible is not superstitious .. it is History ... period.

This statement does make me question myself, but not in a religious way. It reminds me of the old saying, "Who's the bigger fool; the fool or the one who argues with him?"

I'm done.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
That is a bad thing that happened. Hope your friend or whatever he is now recovers and everyone learns and grows from this tragic incident. It's God's will but could have been prevented by lack of stupidity. PEACE:-D

Ex-'93 Cobra

Established Member

Last edited:

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
No, you wanted to write a novel, that some of us dont have time to read. If I have to pull my scroll mouse button down more then 3x to get through a SINGLE post...its not worth reading.

3 words: Short and Sweet.:rollseyes

Ex-'93 Cobra

Established Member

Last edited:

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by Ex-'93 Cobra
I wasn't looking for responses at all ... I was just taking some selfless time to share a story that could have a positive impact on others. BUT HONESTLY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESPOND, JUST READING IT IS ALL THAT I ASK. I am not trying to focus on this topic too much at all, I just figured that some would benefit from taking a glance at it ... so I took some time to spread it on some forums.

I have responded to some posts, but I do not intend to post in these threads that I have made on other forums anymore. It is a waste of time .. for the most part ... but I feel that starting the thread was not a waste.

Thank you so much though for your participation ... but it is not necessary. Just read the story, that is all that I expected. All views and little posts is fine. I do not wish to be influenced into too much further discussion. I am sure that you can understand.

My best regards.

Yea your best wishes, and your best regards, I saw on the last post you say you where leaving, but yet you still remain here. *Ring Ring* gods called, he says Leave Already!:burnout:

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Here, I by no means have anything against god, or religion, but I have one for you Ex.

Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.If there is no Hell, a good many preachers are obtaining money under false pretences.When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a Red Bike. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

Last edited:

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by The Piper
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a Red Bike. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

:lol1:

i8u

Established Member
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread