please save this cobra

derfahrer_96

Buh Bye
Originally posted by C6_Vette
i think that you are punch of poor kids who still have alot of dreams .

just to let you know

this SVT Made to be SHOW CAR. stupid kidz .

and everyone knows that SVT is a Muscle car and have enough HP to kick azz. :rockon: like your V6 stangz and poor cameroz.

and all i know is that i have the money,the car, and Girlz. maybe one day i will be around to pick up your sisz or your GF. lol

and i don't care what kidz think about my car.

i know what real ppl think about it when they stop me to take a pic or when i enter to the car show and get the fist place .

sorry kidz eheheehe grow up .

when you can't have great things don't say stupid things about it.

ekekekeke

poor kidz

From the way you talk seems like you don't own a C6 vette. If i remember right wasn't it you that told me it was your daddies vette? and that you were still picking up YOUR sister from school in your daddies vette so everyone would think that was your biatch? and it goes like this....
hehehehehehehehe

derfahrer_96

Buh Bye
Originally posted by C6_Vette
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get some life ....

you are talking too much .. and doing nothing..

and for one sec use your head not your ass when you talk.

coz it seems that you have serious ass porblem lol every line in your post has ass word.

and i didn't say i'm from scottsdale ...

what i did say is ...

read it again and use your head to know the meaning,,

that's what you are trying to say in your post that you are from Scottsdale ..

one more thing

just tell me who cares about what your ppl drive .

and all things i said are facts and i can prove it .

By the way if you care too much about what ppl drive . i'm from DUBAI where you can see the SLR on road not only the AMG and Ferrari's and ask bout it. and you will find out.

and please next time talk as men. not like 16 y

"and for one sec use your head not your ass when you talk."
What! The more you talk the stupider you look, just shut the phuck up already. And for someone that has a C6 vette you seem to be on the forums QUITE a bit. Shouldn't you be fetching bill gates' coffe or something DUDE? i'm going to send you some money so that you could stay a little longer in the states and learn english the right way DUDE. ekekekekeke?! DUDE DUDE

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
Majed,

If you have really matured beyond that pile of crap and own a new vette like we know you don't, you should have just let that shitpile die a quite death, and enjoyed you new found manhood. Coming here to respond to these posts the way you have just proves that you are still just a riced out teenager.

Post of pic of your vette next to your cobra if you want to prove yourself, which you are obviously desparate to do.

Where in PA are you at anyway, probably downtown Reading or York by the sounds of it.

Users who are viewing this thread