Please stop using fedex for shipping

wy3134

Established Member
They are the worst company ever. Idk if your people forgot to put the apartment # on the package or what, but im having to pick my package up today at the fedex ground central hub in my city cause they couldnt deliver the package as the apartment # supposedly wasnt on the package. They obviously didnt use common sense in stopping by the apartment complex office to see if they could deliver it. I always have trouble with fedex. If you could look into using UPS or dhl, that would be awesome.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
my fedex guy is cool as hell. he told me one day, "i keep bringing you all this car stuff, what do you have?" so i brought him into the garage and we sat and shot the shit for 20 mins.
now if the garage is open he puts my deliveries in there

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
They are the worst company ever. Idk if your people forgot to put the apartment # on the package or what, but im having to pick my package up today at the fedex ground central hub in my city cause they couldnt deliver the package as the apartment # supposedly wasnt on the package. They obviously didnt use common sense in stopping by the apartment complex office to see if they could deliver it. I always have trouble with fedex. If you could look into using UPS or dhl, that would be awesome.

We've tried UPS and DHL and both of them suck. Fed Ex has been the most reliable company we've dealt with so far with very minimal issues. I'm sorry that you happened to be one of them. Please let me know the first and last name on the order so I can make sure it wasn't a mistake on our part by not providing the proper apt number. Thanks, Jared

wy3134

Established Member
pm sent. Thanks Jared for being quick to respond... i would have called but ive been busy trying to figure out where the fedex location was.

please delete mods... didnt realize this would look bad for lethal when they did nothing wrong.

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
wy3134,

Fed-Ex is a very good company man. I have been shipping expensive car parts all across the US for almost 10 years. Not only does Fed-Ex give the best rates, they also deliver on time. They work their asses off & if they make a mistake they admit it & fix it.

Just letting you know they wont do you any harm. This is coming from a guy who can spend almost $7 K of parts in a day... Just give them a 2nd chance to get your parts over there. :beer:

Last edited:

Jsko

Established Member
I love Fed ex, the boxes from them look like boxes!

Never tried DHL, and UPS is horrible, so much damaged items from them. Boxes are destroyed.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Never had a problem with Fed-ex. UPS is a ****ing joke. I ship paint products from my warehouse and get atleast 3-4 returns from customers a week due to damaged goods and UPS will always blame you for insufficient packing material. :rollseyes

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Anybody but DHL.

Overnight an Iphone from Ohio To PA for 60 bucks for before 1030 am shipping and it doesn't get there till 630 pm.

VNMOUS1

Established Member

Dude, it's called security. Fed-Ex is the ONLY company that you can put your trust in other than (believe it or not) the US Postal Service (actually a great value and works 90% as well as Fed-Ex.) UPS had f'd up more stuff for me that you can begin to imagine. The crowning touch was when these douche-bags shattered at $9,000 one-of-a-kind Murano Glass sculpture. I'd bought ALL the insurance...it was packed in the same packaging that it had somehow made the trip from Italy to Chicago in....and these morons dropped it and destroyed it during a 300 mile trip to a buyer. I had to SUE them for the losses as they said the packaging didn't meet their requirements. It had 8 inches of extruded styrofoam in the exact shape of the piece since it was molded that way.

When you see a brown truck....run.

bj

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Yeah. I shipped another phone via UPS overnight by 1030 am and it didn't get to the residence till 6ish that night.

So Fedex here I come..

yarbrouc

Established Member
I've had several boxes destroyed by fed ex. I had one that you didn't even have to open the box to get the wheel out! They do have the best rates though. I've had to pick up at there wharehouse before which is a pain. They damaged another box and were returning it to sender. I just happened to check tracking to see it was 15 minutes away from me at the wharehouse called and stopped them. It was over 4 days late at that point.

lwbyoyo1

Banned
Agree

Gooooooood topic!!!!!!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2GU2563439.jpg
Welcome to our wow power leveling site:Maple Story Mesos,Cheap WARHAMMER ONLINE GOLD,RuneScape Money,buy SilkRoad Online Gold,buy Gaia Gold

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Nice pic there.....too bad for you though....

I really prefer FedEx over any other. UPS seems to always damage the packages. Also, and this one really gets me.....I've had packages shipped by UPS and the delivery date was a Monday.....the package arrived at the UPS location here on Wednesday night and it sat there until Monday. Yeah, it's not suppose to be delivered until Monday, but it just sat there for that many days. Would it have cost them anything to deliver the freakin' thing?? According to them, I couldn't pick up my package either. :nonono: UPS FTL

Users who are viewing this thread