Pocket bike... OWNED!

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
So we were hanging out at our usual Fuel Slut meeting ground tonight, and to our amusement a pocket bike went flying by on a main road (eh... maybe 40mph). Just a few seconds later a cop comes from a side street and i'm sure you can guess what happened then.

If you can't, here's the outcome:

IMG_0741.jpg

If he would have only kept his mouth shut he would have gotten a ticket for jaywalking. But... instead he ended up getting them piled on (3 or 4 at least). Quote from the cop "This is a sound-activated pen... the more you talk, the more it writes!" :lol1:

Last edited:

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
haha!

IMG_0805.jpg

the best part was when the female cop went over the bike with a flashlight... someone yelled "you're not going to find a VIN number!" :-D

slick4_6

Established Member
Originally posted by KiLLaBytE
haha!

IMG_0805.jpg

the best part was when the female cop went over the bike with a flashlight... someone yelled "you're not going to find a VIN number!" :-D

What a freakin dumbass. rotflmfao:lol: :loser:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I didn't know those bikes could go that fast. I see them up at autozone and pep boys all the time for $300 bucks. Gotta love them sound activated pens when a noisemaker's around.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Quote from the cop "This is a sound-activated pen... the more you talk, the more it writes!" :lol1:

Gettting 3 tickets for illegal use of a motor vehicle= couple hundred bucks. Hearing a cop say this= Priceless.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
so what were the actual citations for? that dude rocks for sticking it to the popo's on a pocket bike! j/k

snakevenum96

Got Boost?
Established Member
my try at some amateur (sp) artwork.

8e3adcc1.gif

Well the picture is too small...but it reads,

"owned by the central Florida police department, dont be a dumba$$ on our streets!

Last edited by a moderator:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
haha!

IMG_0805.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: JACKASS :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread