Police chase (Lightning)

SVORay

Established Member
Well tonight was a bit more than usual.

I was hanging around my typical friends BSing when we noticed this Gen 2 Lightning screwing around with everyone. I asked my friend to go wax his *** but my friend said nah. He's got a pretty modded 04'L. Anyways, this county cop shows up and we leave figuring that is what the cop wanted. As I was driving down the road I saw lights flickering in my rear view. I looked up and it was that damn Lightning racing some F150 crew cab I pulled into the on comming lane since no one was there in hopes of not being hit. The L was able to stop in time.

This happened right by this parking lot we all turn around in. As I pulled into the lot to make a turn, the L is right up against my ***. When I got completely in I could see the county cop right on his ***. So I figured someone is going to jail and I pulled over to get out of the way.

This is where is gets crazy....the L punches it and all you could hear is the blower out of the parking lot. This cop was in a Diesle Dodge extended cap truck. Anyways, about a 1/4 mile up the road is a traffic light and that is where the L was by the time that cop got straightned out on the road after him. The L took a right turn that put him about a 1/2 mile to the interstate. I followed but stayed pretty far back. As the cop got straightned out on this road, the L was hitting his brakes to make a right to get on the interstate.

I was pretty far back at this time and thought they took the service road. So I nailed it to catch up. It was about a mile to the next exit at this point. As I got about an 1/8 mile I saw the cop parked on the side of the road near the exit ramp. The closer I got, the more I could see these huge skid marks that you could tell went up over a curb. But there was no Lightning around at all!

I didn't want to stick around and kept on driving. As I turned up to the cross road I noticed some other friends of mine was following me. It turns out, the L almost hit my friends L back at the light when he ran the red light. Then there was another car right behind him that pulled up. The guy in the car said it was his friend in the L and if we knew if he crashed. I said no. So he called his friend and said he made it home already! It seemed the chase took place on the interstate and the cop lost control trying to exit at high a high speed. The L actually stayed on the interstate but the cop thought he took the exit. As we talked futher with the L's friends, I told them it was stupid what he did. They replyed, he had some questional stuff on him!

That is the second Lightning police chase that has happened were we hang out...the other L guy got busted. That L also had some questionable stuff on him as well

SVORay

Established Member
Pretty much...for a small town, it gets kind of crazy arounnd here. I just hope no one was hurt during all this.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
well that is a crazy situation.. that guy is gonna give the rest of us a bad name.

OH-MAN

Established Member
A night of street racing, felony flight, and a bag of controlled substance.
Heck of a mixture. Add a wreck into a minivan kill a couple folks and it could be a few years of pound it in the azz prison time.
Got to wonder why
The cops will never figure out who it was! :idea:

FordFanStan

Established Member
Anyone that runs from the cops just needs to be "Rotney King'd" IMO. How ignorant can one be :shrug: :??: ...

Remember no matter what you drive and how bad it is, nothing can out run a motorola... Stan

SVORay

Established Member
OH-MAN said:
The cops will never figure out who it was! :idea:

Well there for a minute, that cop was close enough to get his plates. I'm not sure if he ever did but there is a chance hew did. Also, it's a very small town, expecaily when someone is driving a some what limited edition truck. I can't waqit to get out tonight and see if anything came of it.

porsen

The Dane
Established Member
SVORay said:
As I pulled into the lot to make a turn, the L is right up against my ***. When I got completely in I could see the county cop right on his ***.
If the cop is right on his a$$ you would think he's got his tag number, right? Maybe they paid him a home visit later that night.....

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Sounds like the driver of the Lightning that was running from the cop is a complete dirtbag. His ass needs to be locked away before he kills someone with his truck.:bash:

Floridalawdog

Established Member
There cant be too many old school Lightnings in your small town. He will be caught. He was probably drunk or in possession of something illegal, so when he is caught he wont be charged with those things also.

Turn his ass in.

SVORay

Established Member
Well guess who decided to show up tonight?!?!

My friends decided they was going to run'em at this red light. One has an 04' GMC VHO and the other has one of those dark blueish 02' Lightnings. The light turned green and off they went..surprisingly the GMC was right on the Lightnings tail end. They turned around and came back for seconds...that is when we noticed the guy in the Lightning wasn't actually our friend. Our friend has a billet grill and this guy had a stock grill. Then it dawned on us, it was that same black Lightning who out ran the cop last night :uh oh: We flipped out, no one would be that stupid to show up the very next day...streeting racing at that! I guess this would be a good time for me to figure out how to make and post videos...ya, I brought my camera this time around ;-)

FordFanStan

Established Member
Why don't you video his focking ignorance and plate/tag ID and turn his ass in. Sounds like this guy is going to ruin our L reputation of being good folk. Anyone that is that stupid, well, needs to get their ass reemed in the big house for petes sake... Stan

BlownBolt

Doesn't Care
Established Member
Know wonder I get dirty looks form cops what a dumbass if he would have come near my truck he would have had more then a police car chaseing him...

SVORay

Established Member
FordFanStan said:
Why don't you video his focking ignorance and plate/tag ID and turn his ass in. Sounds like this guy is going to ruin our L reputation of being good folk. Anyone that is that stupid, well, needs to get their ass reemed in the big house for petes sake... Stan

Well it's complicated...but I'm sure that guy will get busted sooner or later driving the way he does. You play with fire long enough, you're going to get burned.

Users who are viewing this thread