Police dog bite, 4yrd old gets his leg amputated

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The father is suffering more than enough. Arresting him is only going to make things worse. The child needs support, not his dad being in jail or fighting charges.

Being vindictive doesn't fix the justice system..it only makes you feel good for a moment and shitty about yourself later.

And?

The irresponsibility of the cop has forever altered the life of his child and such actions should have a penalty and probably do. Whether or not the father is suffering is not germane in the least.

6.0GTO

Established Member
Yes you have an anti-law enforcement agenda.

The K9 officer made a mistake and should be held accountable.

Notice the difference between the message you and I are putting forward? I'm all for personal accountability. You just want a soapbox to degrade a profession.

Well then we want the same thing. Yes, my agenda is to see law enforcement held responsible just like the citizens of this country. The employees of the profession are doing their own degrading of the profession. Not me. I've done nothing to add to it.

Machdup1

Established Member
Well then we want the same thing. Yes, my agenda is to see law enforcement held responsible just like the citizens of this country. The employees of the profession are doing their own degrading of the profession. Not me. I've done nothing to add to it.

Law Enforcement is actually held to a much higher standard.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
IMO family pets should never be human aggressive.
"human aggressive" has nothing to do with it. Dogs are territorial. enter their space or if they think you are entering their space and you are a stranger you will get barked/lunged at. A properly trained dog will back off when it's owner tells it to. an Improperly trained one won't and will be a problem down the road.

Dog should be put down. Officer dad should be fired if he has anything similar on his file. If not, he should receive strong discipline just this side of firing and obviously not be allow to ever be a K9 handler again. Guy that smashed down the gate and put his hand on the dog's mouth should be awarded a medal. I'm glad he didn't lose a few fingers in the process.
most sensible post in the entire damn thread

Last edited:

shurur

Established Member
Sometimes the result is punishment enough.
This includes everyone....double standards or not.

I'm also not interested in more laws reaching in to our castles and curtilage every time some horrible accident happens and we demand someone to blame and hold accountable by law.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread