Police harrassment finally explained...

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
Yes as explained in previous post cops don't have that high of an IQ, their not allowed on the force!

Back in west bloomfield once I waved at an officer I knew. After passing the officer he swung the back end of that crown vic out so fast I'm sure he gave himself whiplash. He then pulled me over and ran up on the car YELLING for drivers license and insurance. He then started looking in the car till he saw my radio shack double cigarette plug for my two cell phones he then asked me to step out of the car and hand him my "bowl". Keep in mind I knew the office real well, but he hadn't moved past the A pillar on my SHO and hadn't really looked at me. I then stuck my head out of the car and asked Jeff what the hell he was looking for? When he realized it was me he asked way I gave him the middle finger. I said I was waving to you, he just responded with a "O". And said he was sorry and ran back to his car and sped off. This all happened in under 90 seconds. Proving that yes cops are dicks. Even the ones you drink with.... When their on duty... Behind the dammen hardware at Orchard lake and Long lake.......on 3rd shift....

Users who are viewing this thread