Police Video Question

2003RedfireCobra

Learning More Every Day
Established Member
I was wondering if you are allowed to post videos or links on here that some would call police brutality? Im curious to see if it was acceptable what he did?
just wondering... thanks guys

Lt. ZO6

Established Member
From one of the stickies...

"This is a forum for information regarding law enforcement, traffic laws, current events in law enforcement, and a place for the boys in blue to hang out. This is NOT the place to flame cops or complain about the ticket you got. If you have questions feel free to ask. This forum is especially for and moderated by police officers.

Lt. ZO6

Established Member
So yeah, asking ,"does this look like proper procedure to you?" and posting the video should be a legitimate question, no?

What's the legitimate question? If LEO's consider whatever is shown on the video to be abusive or proper? The problem with videos is they sometimes don't tell the whole story. That's why we have courts.

Every single time one of those videos gets posted, the same thing always happens. Someone uses it as a pedestal to preach an agenda.

Personally, I don't feel it's conducive to what this particular forum is all about. But that's just me...

Users who are viewing this thread