Polish V. Wax

03vertPA

Established Member
What does everyone here prefer? Polish or Wax and which one last longer? I have black well have always had a black car and find myself washing it all the time. I use final inspection by Meguiar's after every wash and it come out great but I also wax once a month. Never tried Zanio and I'm thinking about it. What is up with the additive that enhances drying time? all comments are helpful thanks guys!!

StangD281

Established Member
Message EDZ about the Zaino....he'll give you all the facts.
Welcome to the board; enjoy your new ride!

edz

Retired.
Established Member
Answer to Zaino Questions. The additive is called ZFX, when mixed with the Zaino polishes Z2, or Z5 it causes it to dry faster than without. It also allow you to put up to 3 coats of polish on in one day. Zaino polishes will last longer than any product, depending on some conditions you will still have beeding after 6 months. It does not have any cleaning properties, therfore what you have to start with, be it clean paint or water marks this will be shiny/wet looking after an application. This is why it is very important with Zaino to prep the car properly the first time. Remove all old wax, clay bar, etc. There are many facts in the link on my sig. or go over to http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zeroforum?id=10
the defienitive Zaino forum.

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Definetly nothing like it. Miracle, mile deep shine.

check my sig for pics

edz

Retired.
Established Member
I was writing while you were posting. I knew postban would be in here, looks like he puts it on better than me.

Users who are viewing this thread