polished 2.2 kenne bell and many more parts

nyjetsfan4lif3

Established Member
H&R Sport Lowering Spring Features:
- Crafted from special steel (54SiCr6)
- Utilizes shot-peen procedures to strengthen overal metal integrity
- Each spring is ISO90001 certified
- Lowering range of 1.5 - 2.0 inches
- Lower center of gravity while providing a more aggressive spring rate and height

djom1cincy

Established Member
H&R Sport Lowering Spring Features:
- Crafted from special steel (54SiCr6)
- Utilizes shot-peen procedures to strengthen overal metal integrity
- Each spring is ISO90001 certified
- Lowering range of 1.5 - 2.0 inches
- Lower center of gravity while providing a more aggressive spring rate and height

to much of a drop for me. My car scraps now in my driveway. I wish I could get them.

duststang

Do U Kno The Terminator?
Established Member
ok, kool, i will have to wait to get paid to get those springs, so once i get the money i will let ya know to see if you still have the springs. Thanks.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Payment sent and did you get my pm?

I'm not sure if there is something wrong with the pm system, or if the op isn't getting them for some reason, but I see he is on here, but hasn't responded to my pms either. What did you send payment for? I'm trying to work out details to buy the KB.

willis414

Established Member
I also have been trying to get in contact with him on the Kb. when I pmed him Sunday he replied right away I made the offer to buy it Monday in the am on the phone he said he would call back. now same thing no replies to emails,pms or voice mails. if the KB is sold that's fine just let me know, but when I talked to you I was the first cash offer. As a seller of parts at times my self the first to contact me is the first in line for the sale - thanks Jesse

black 10th vert

Established Member
I also have been trying to get in contact with him on the Kb. when I pmed him Sunday he replied right away I made the offer to buy it Monday in the am on the phone he said he would call back. now same thing no replies to emails,pms or voice mails. if the KB is sold that's fine just let me know, but when I talked to you I was the first cash offer. As a seller of parts at times my self the first to contact me is the first in line for the sale - thanks Jesse

Hi Jesse, yeah that is what I was saying. He got back right away with my initial questions, but hasn't replied since then, even though he has been on here several times since then. I also would just like to know either way whether it has been sold. BTW, I am also in western MA, where are you located?

willis414

Established Member
No I hear you the communication isn't the best so I guess I'll stay running my cobra the way it is but I'm in chicopee so send a pm so I'm not clogging mike's thread - jesse

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread