Polished Deep Dish Bullitts for 05+

Hatchman

Established Member
Luke, let me know if you get some Polished Deep Dish Bullits or some GT40 type replicas for the 05+ Mustang. I can find black, chrome, and anthracite, but no polished. Looking to get 18x9's for the front and 18x10's for the back, with 255/45's and 285/40 tires, prefer Nitto 555 or those TS Redlines if they come out.

I've ordered my last 10 tires and 4 new rims from DTD, great prices, and I love the free shipping. Keep up the good work!

Luke@DTD

Established Member
I apologize for the slow response.

The only finish we have available to us on the Bullit wheels are the black, silver and chrome. I have seen some of the polished wheels out there, but none of the vendors we deal with have them in a polished finish. We do not sell the GT40 wheel.

We really do appreciate the previous business. :thumbsup:

Luke
888-459-4080 ext 410

Hatchman said:
Luke, let me know if you get some Polished Deep Dish Bullits or some GT40 type replicas for the 05+ Mustang. I can find black, chrome, and anthracite, but no polished. Looking to get 18x9's for the front and 18x10's for the back, with 255/45's and 285/40 tires, prefer Nitto 555 or those TS Redlines if they come out.

I've ordered my last 10 tires and 4 new rims from DTD, great prices, and I love the free shipping. Keep up the good work!

Hatchman

Established Member
Thanks for the reply, let me know if you get some. I figure someone will make them sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread