Polished Radiator Cover

Dreday1

Established Member
I have looked all over the net trying trying too find a polished radiator cover for my 2004 Termi and no luck at all I refuse too order one through BangaStang that guy is a total rip off I had a very bad experience with him about a month ago please help someone thanks guys!:cryying:

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
Earlier this year there was a GB on the SVTP market for these, we ordered from http://undercoverinnovations.com/ I was on there site just now and doesnt look like they are listing them as available. Give them a call they are awesome and find out if they have any, I think they manufacture the covers for bangastang.

Any how, I received mine pretty quick paid like $120 but again, it was a GB tho... GL

Keep in mind you will need hood struts once you add this on your Terminator
1D585BC6-A354-4057-9038-88127F0872B1_zpsad4si0xe.jpg

I need a polished intercooler tank pretty bad lol
IMG_8352_zpsc375bcb4.jpg

Last edited:

caaron101

Established Member
Undercover innovations is who supplies the radiator covers for bang a stang, I ordered one a couple weeks ago from bang a stang and it came in a undercover innovations box, I had absolutely no issues with bang a stang, I ordered it Sept 8 and got it on the 17th. Idk why everyone us having problems with them but I didn't.

skwerl

Banned
Undercover innovations is who supplies the radiator covers for bang a stang, I ordered one a couple weeks ago from bang a stang and it came in a undercover innovations box, I had absolutely no issues with bang a stang, I ordered it Sept 8 and got it on the 17th. Idk why everyone us having problems with them but I didn't.

You simply got lucky. He doesn't **** over every single customer, just about half of them.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Why not just order it straight from undercover innovations then?

I set up the group buy and we sold like 75 of them. So many Crapastang threw a fit and got Undercover Innovations to agree not to sell to the gen public any longer. Crapastang is a middle man and buys direct from UI.

Hope that answered your question. I LOVE my UI cover, although the edges are like razors (don't ask me how I know lol).

cover_zps85afe2d5.jpg

bolt_zpsa37092c5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread