POLL - Departure time for Ocean City Thursday and Friday

What is your desired departure location and time for Cruisin' OC 2012?

• Hillandale Safeway - Friday @ 2 PM then Whitehall Road

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McDonald's at Whitehall Road - Friday @ 11:30 AM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I want to start a poll to see who wants to cruise to OC on Thursday or Friday, AM or PM. Also I want to know who wants to only meet at the McDonald's on Whitehall Road west of the Bay Bridge.

You will be able to select more than one answer.
Votes will be public with user name and choices.

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I have garage door/opener people coming to adjust my garage door opener first thing Thursday morning....soon as they leave I'll be ready to go. I would assume I'll be ready to roll by noon..and hopefully before.

kbrier

Established Member
Rolling from York

I am rolling out from York in the AM with some other cars around 10AM. Will be driving through PA on back roads over to 95 and then picking up main drag south through DE. :rockon: SEE YOU CATS THERE!!

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
i voted thursday morning, even though im trailering down. Y.ou guys will pass me anyways. I will be leaving around 930 from my house.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Need to work 1/2 day on Thurs so 2PM and on from mcds works best for me.

I was planning the same thing Tim, but was thinking we'd leave McD's a little earlier than 3:30PM. If there had been a 2PM option, I would've voted for that...

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I was planning the same thing Tim, but was thinking we'd leave McD's a little earlier than 3:30PM. If there had been a 2PM option, I would've voted for that...

Tdoh...I could do or should be able to do 2pm....we could meet locally and roll down to McDs.

Ben....your pretty local to so, we could all meet some where close to meet up at McD's. I assume we can't check into our rooms until afternoon anyway so....we can get there check in and go get some grub!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Tdoh...I could do or should be able to do 2pm....we could meet locally and roll down to McDs.

Ben....your pretty local to so, we could all meet some where close to meet up at McD's. I assume we can't check into our rooms until afternoon anyway so....we can get there check in and go get some grub!

I'll be coming from Springfield, VA after working a half-day (more like 3/4 day) so meeting at a local spot would only be backtracking for me.

And I would definitely opt for a larger cruise over an earlier departure, so I'll go along with the majority on Thursday afternoon...but just wanted to suggest that we get ahead of some beach traffic by leaving McD's a little earlier than 3:30PM.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I'll be coming from Springfield, VA after working a half-day (more like 3/4 day) so meeting at a local spot would only be backtracking for me.

And I would definitely opt for a larger cruise over an earlier departure, so I'll go along with the majority on Thursday afternoon...but just wanted to suggest that we get ahead of some beach traffic by leaving McD's a little earlier than 3:30PM.

Ah okay....

Oh yeah me too...I meant leaving here to met the rest of the group either at hillendale or McD's. Not just us heading to the beach...

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I voted for either AM or PM at Safeway, doesn't matter to me.
I just hope my car's ready. Billy has it now, it has issues. :(

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member

Yeah, Wifey reminded me my daughter is not out of school till 2PM so it looks like 2:30 is the earliest i can do McD's assuming I grab her from the school and book.

Users who are viewing this thread