pondering an O/R X-pipe for my '07

wildosvt04

Established Member
I already have a C&L with Evo tune. But I am wondering what steps are needed electronicly for an offroad x-pipe if any are needed. I have a strong feeling I would need an updated tune.

Thanks for any input,
Wildo

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
I don't think you'd need a tune for that. Headers yes, but not anything else exhaust wise. I'm taking my Stainless Works O/R X-Pipe off in October if you're interested. Bolts right up to the stock exhaust and changed the cars sound dramatically.

Shaker1

Walkin' on Sunshine
Established Member
As long as the rear O2s are disabled, you should be good to go. Evo told me they were disabled in the tune that came with my JLT.

wildosvt04

Established Member
EVERYONE, Thank you for your comments. Beings a have a C&L- Evo tune I would have to double check that the rear o2's are shut off. Thanks!

I will think more about an o/r H pipe. Never thought about it til you all mentioned it. Thanks once again.

Yellow Horse

Established Member
EVERYONE, Thank you for your comments. Beings a have a C&L- Evo tune I would have to double check that the rear o2's are shut off. Thanks!

I will think more about an o/r H pipe. Never thought about it til you all mentioned it. Thanks once again.

I'd like to see an h/p sound better than my o/r x-pipe.

Users who are viewing this thread