Pony wheels 16" and matching hubcaps, have three to sell, 8.5 out of 10! PICS!

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
have a set of 4 Pony wheels and tires I pulled off my '88 LX that I need to sell! 3 of them are in excellent condition and the tires have a LOT of tread left on them (only a couple thousand miles!), and 1 has curb rash (see pics) and its tire is destroyed from rubbing on the wheel well. I DO still have all of the center caps and all of them are in great to excellent condition and still clip and hold in the center of the wheel(s). I would of course prefer pick up in So Cal (I CAN drive to meet you partway) but shipping is ok too.

I wasn't planning on selling the tires with the wheels since it would just make shipping more, and its not like they are super expensive tires, but they are almost brand new with only a few thousand miles on them. The last wheel still has its hubcap and does have a scratch on it but not deep and could probably be buffed/polished out, and I can sell it as an extra for someone that buys one or more of the wheels.

Looking to get $50 per wheel/hubcap plus shipping would should be around $25 for the lower 48 states (AK, HI, and Canada please PM me) so $75 shipped per wheel. If you would like the tire too, let me know as I will sell them cheap and don't really have a need for three 16" tires for the Cobra, but can trade them in for credit towards some tires I do need.

Click on thumbnails for bigger pics :

th_wheel1a.gif

th_wheel1b.gif

th_wheel1c.gif

th_wheel2a.gif

th_wheel2b.gif

th_wheel2c.gif

th_wheel3a.gif

th_wheel3c.gif

th_wheel4a.gif

th_wheel4b.gif

th_wheel4c.gif