Poor Lightning

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
That is almost as bad as the white F-150 that was on there a few weeks ago. Was just a plain straight side bed with the Lightning Motor,trans,and interior in it. Still not sure why the computer is there that is retarded.

Orange95

Reality is only as far as you can see
Established Member
I'm pretty sure I know why his tailgate and back glass got shot at now.....

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Just looked at the add again. Some of the pictures he has his tag covered up and some he doesn't :lol:

Black02SVTL

#746 of 4726
Established Member
Where to begin..... :xpl: The computer is there so when the super boost kicks in it can tell him if there is "danger to manifold" so the floor pan wont fall out.

Eric - I will also chip in for gas for you to go kick this guy in the nads.

Last edited:

speed3198

BEWARE the Jabberwocky!!
Established Member
That is almost as bad as the white F-150 that was on there a few weeks ago. Was just a plain straight side bed with the Lightning Motor,trans,and interior in it. Still not sure why the computer is there that is retarded.

damn! beat me to the punch!

apentivolpi

AlexFreestyle
Established Member
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Woooow That Was Great Lol Lol Lol Lol What Is Wrong With Some Poeple

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Are you F'ING KIDDING ME. Im ONLY 90 miles from B-more..i may go look at it acting like i want to buy it and accidently burn it to the ground. I know the old"its his truck he can do with it what he wants" but F THAT thats just stupid and sick.

txyaloo

Established Member
You guys are missing the best part... the wiper cowl cover. I guess it helps to reduce drag when time traveling.

2qtb95t.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread