Poor little Mini

bigslim

Established Member
Tonight coming home I was traveling sown Telegragh when I approched a light at 7 mile. There was a new Mini Cooper S sitting in the left lane. As he took off I could all kinds of blow-offs. I knew he thought his "little" car was fast. So I juiced it a little so he could hear the sound of my blower. Next thing he cruises up next to me and rides along side for a bit. Then he hammers it. I let him go a little and then I hammer it. I start to catch him and he shuts it down. I guess he knew that I was going to get a piece of that azz. Anyway, I guess he won't be so quick to run up on such a big car anymore.

JasonFC

Somethings different
Established Member
The Minicooper S is supercharged and pretty quick for what it is. Nothing compared to a Trilogycharged Marauder tho.. jeesh, fricken bully..

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
bigslim said:
Then he hammers it. I let him go a little and then I hammer it. I start to catch him and he shuts it down.

He probably thought he beat you!

I bet there's a "Mini Cooper S smokes Marauder" story on some Mini site somewhere. :D

-Fro-

Established Member
NyteByte said:
He probably thought he beat you!

I bet there's a "Mini Cooper S smokes Marauder" story on some Mini site somewhere. :D
:lol:

I like those Cooper S's....

SLO_NEON

Uncle Ben's Rice
Established Member
uhh... after seeing BigSlim's ride in action (he rolled up on my Neon earlier this year on Woodward and then went after my buddies yellow Cobra too)... that mini never had a pray!!! ha-ha...

joeclams9

Established Member
I cant believe anyone would even try to race you!

By me, any car that looks like yours...marauder or not....SCREAMS undercover cop.

Joe

bigslim

Established Member
SLO_NEON said:
uhh... after seeing BigSlim's ride in action (he rolled up on my Neon earlier this year on Woodward and then went after my buddies yellow Cobra too)... that mini never had a pray!!! ha-ha...
Thanks. You should check us out at SEMBmusclecarclub.com

bigslim

Established Member
joeclams9 said:
I cant believe anyone would even try to race you!

By me, any car that looks like yours...marauder or not....SCREAMS undercover cop.

Joe
That's funny. They see me in it and thank I am too good looking to be a cop. :-D

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
As he took off I could all kinds of blow-offs.

How does a car with a roots type blower blow off?

I know how you feel about the mini's though, I had one want to play with me on the highway, I normally won't even mash the loud pedal for a car like that, but I really gave it a rip and put football fields on him with the quickness =p

Users who are viewing this thread