Poor Supplier - BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

89stang351W

Motown Muscle
Established Member
I would like to share an experience with those of you who spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours making your Mustang look pretty and put it in the exact condition that you want it. I am sharing this in an attempt to get people to stop spending money with this company (and spread the word).

I ordered 5.8 emblems for my baby. The company sent me 5.0 emblems by mistake. I called them and they agreed to send the correct part to me and pay for return shipping on the incorrect items. Good so far.

I sent the incorrect parts back. One week later, no response. I sent them an e-mail and I was informed that the proper part was on back order and an expected completion date could not be provided. I simply requesting a refund so I could buy them from another supplier.

No response to that e-mail. I sent a second e-mail two days later. No response. I called the following day and I was informed by a woman, "I can see that the credit has not been issued." I asked when it will be. She informed me that John would have to call me back.

Two days after this I called to speak with John. John immediately started yelling at me and telling me that I have no life if I am so worried about some stupid emblems. He continued yelling and informed me that I have nothing better to do with my life. After about two minutes of the outstanding customer service, I asked what the owner of the company's name was. He said it was him! I said that's good enough for me and hung up on him while he was still yelling.

He then called my cell phone three times back to back. I did not answer as I did not want to get yelled at anymore. He then had his fax machine call my cell phone 37 more times within a 12 minute period. I had my service provider block his fax number to get it to stop.

BLUE OVAL INDUTRIES ELKTON VA - Please spread the word and please buy your Mustang parts from someone else.

Anyone know anywhere else I can post this information?

Thanks for reading this!

89stang351W

Motown Muscle
Established Member
I am sure that I will get my refund - eventually but the complete poor customer service is a major issue that cannot be taken away after the fact. I do not think that ANY situation is grounds for yelling at a customer.

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
LOL i knew it. Owner is lets say less than helpful, and this stephanie chick has been all over the forums preaching change like obama. Still the same old shit company. :nonono:

Stephanie@BOI

Established Member
I would like to share an experience with those of you who spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours making your Mustang look pretty and put it in the exact condition that you want it. I am sharing this in an attempt to get people to stop spending money with this company (and spread the word).

I ordered 5.8 emblems for my baby. The company sent me 5.0 emblems by mistake. I called them and they agreed to send the correct part to me and pay for return shipping on the incorrect items. Good so far.

I sent the incorrect parts back. One week later, no response. I sent them an e-mail and I was informed that the proper part was on back order and an expected completion date could not be provided. I simply requesting a refund so I could buy them from another supplier.

No response to that e-mail. I sent a second e-mail two days later. No response. I called the following day and I was informed by a woman, "I can see that the credit has not been issued." I asked when it will be. She informed me that John would have to call me back.

Two days after this I called to speak with John. John immediately started yelling at me and telling me that I have no life if I am so worried about some stupid emblems. He continued yelling and informed me that I have nothing better to do with my life. After about two minutes of the outstanding customer service, I asked what the owner of the company's name was. He said it was him! I said that's good enough for me and hung up on him while he was still yelling.

He then called my cell phone three times back to back. I did not answer as I did not want to get yelled at anymore. He then had his fax machine call my cell phone 37 more times within a 12 minute period. I had my service provider block his fax number to get it to stop.

BLUE OVAL INDUTRIES ELKTON VA - Please spread the word and please buy your Mustang parts from someone else.

Anyone know anywhere else I can post this information?

Thanks for reading this!

I sincerely apologize that any of you feel this way about our company. However the owner "John" was out all week last week on vacation. I "Stephanie" handled all of his e-mails. I replied to the first and all e-mails you sent to John stating that we would be more than happy to fix this problem for you. I also spoke with you on the phone. I also did refund you for the shipping back to us as you e-mailed the receipt from the USPS. Once we receive the incorrect emblems back we will more than happy to issue your refund. You did ship them back to us you should be able to track the delivery confirmation upon the receipt and clearly see that we have not received them back. I also find it quite a coincidence that you are infact selling 5.0 emblems and we have not received the ones that we sent by mistake back yet. John also accepts full resposibility for being short of patience to anyone. He and his wife were out on vacation for the death of a solider that was a local here in Virginia. The funeral was just yesterday and as some of you may be familiar with the member of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas sent out a press release that they were going to be present at the soldiers funeral holding a protest.

Stephanie@BOI

Established Member
John also closed the business mid day yesterday for us to attend the funeral to Anti Protest. Some things are more important than emblems. However I did do everything I possibly could to help you. John does at times make job difficult but if you would like to e-mail me feel free. It is [email protected]. Further more here is what printed in our local paper today.

Picketers Not Present At Service Posted 2010-06-23

Church Member: But They Were In Town
By Jeremy Hunt

BROADWAY - Much to the relief of those who attended Tuesday's funeral for Army Spc. Brian "Bucky" Anderson, members of an infamous Kansas church did not picket outside the service.
Anderson, 24, a 2004 Broadway High School graduate and two-time state high school wrestling champion, was killed while on patrol in Afghanistan on June 12 when a roadside bomb destroyed the vehicle in which he was riding.
He was laid to rest at Linville Creek Church of the Brethren following the service at BHS.
Members of Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kan., indicated they planned to demonstrate outside the high school before the funeral started, but they weren't seen in the vicinity.
Contacted Tuesday evening, a church member said a small group gathered at the intersection of Main and Lee streets, more than a mile from BHS.
But several law enforcement officers, including those with the Broadway Police Department and Rockingham County Sheriff's Office, said Tuesday afternoon the group was a no-show. No sources interviewed at the service reported seeing the protesters.
Westboro is notorious for claiming that U.S. military deaths are God's punishment for the country's tolerance of homosexuality and for picketing soldiers' funerals with inflammatory messages.
Numerous legal challenges have been waged against the church, including a case that's expected to be heard by U.S. Supreme Court this fall involving a Marine's father who filed suit after a demonstration outside his son's funeral.
Word that Westboro members would picket Anderson's funeral enraged many in the Broadway community, and about 30 people waited outside the high school to counterprotest in support of Anderson's family.
But picketers, scheduled to arrive at 1:15 p.m., never came.
"We will not, to the extent possible, allow hate to be preached in our town," said Linda Royster, 62, who organized a gathering of about a dozen counterprotesters. "These people and mourners attending the funeral don't need to see this hate. We're going to keep civil and keep them from being seen."
John Yates, owner of Blue Oval Industries in Elkton, closed his business for the afternoon and brought five employees out to support the grieving family and mute the picketers.
"It's a small gesture on our part compared to what [Anderson] did for our country," Yates said.
Although police and supporters of Anderson's family expressed relief that Westboro had apparently not followed through with the picket, Margie Phelps, a member of the church, said she and three others gathered just after 1 p.m. near Lee and Main streets for about 40 minutes.
Phelps said the spot was chosen because it appeared to be a busy intersection.
"We always keep a reasonable distance away" from funerals, she said. "Whoever claims they saw us or didn't see us is irrelevant to me. What's important to me is we get out there and do what we're supposed to do."
- Staff writer Maria Rose contributed to this story

89stang351W

Motown Muscle
Established Member
While I can appreciate your comments, I have two additional items to add:

#1: I don't know why your company keeps bringing up the fact that a solider died. I certainly feel for the members or our military and their families; however, that subject has NOTHING to do with a guy yelling at customers on the phone. NOTHING. The two subjects have NO interaction.

#2: The "coincidence" you mentioned about me selling 5.0 emblems is NONE of your business. I purchased these from a company five years ago and decided to put the 5.8 emblems on my car. You even wrote that I e-mailed you the receipt from the USPS shipment. What do you think I sent to you if I was selling the item that you sent me in error? Not a very intelligent comment.

It's real simple. John was in the wrong for yelling at a customer. You are in the wrong for your "coincidence" comment. Thanks for proving to all readers how your company treats customers.

89stang351W

Motown Muscle
Established Member
I just found out this morning that the owner of this place called my boss yesterday to tell him I was being unproductive at work! :D

Wow! 3 phone calls, 37 calls from a fax machine, and contacting my boss. All because I wanted confirmation that I was going to get my $24.90 back.

:banana:

Stephanie@BOI

Established Member
I apologize sir that you feel that I am in the wrong or have offended in some way for stating what a coincidence it was that you are now selling 5.0 emblems that we sent you by mistake. Also that you were so pushy for the refund before we received the emblems back. I did do the right thing. I went against company policy to refund your shipping back before we received anything. To this day we still have yet to receive the emblems. Once we do I will be more than happy to do the rest of your refund. Also to add if you were in close relationship to a passed solider I am sure you would be short of patience as well.

89stang351W

Motown Muscle
Established Member
I just got off the telephone with the post office. Package was delivered at 8:52 am this morning. I guess my part is done AND this proves your "coincidence" comment incorrect.
Thanks for you time. I look forward to receiving my credit.
:banana:

89stang351W

Motown Muscle
Established Member
At this point, I do not want to spend any more time on this issue. You have all of the information that I have since I sent you a copy of the receipt. Call the post office and speak with them like I did. They show delivery at 8:52 am this morning.
Thanks again for all the help and wonderful experience.:beer:

Stephanie@BOI

Established Member
I will be going to the post office this afternoon if the emblems are infact there and in the same brand new condition I will be more than happy to issue you the rest of your refund. I apologize once again on behalf of John. Thank you and I hope we have not discouraged you from potential future purchases. If you have any questions on parts please e-mail me not John. My e-mail is [email protected].

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Issue appears to be resolved. If not, take further discussions to PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread