Poorboy's For A low low Price.

trance_in_miami

Established Member
just put poorboy's world on the search. he has the ssr 2.5 for 6.50 also the bold n bright for 10& the 320z and all the poorboys line, best deal on the net!

Juiced-03

Established Member
Some of them are decent prices with shipping, but most don't really save you much money. Plus I would rather support a vendor who answers our questions and pays for us to enjoy this site. I have no problem paying a couple bucks more to support Scott @ SMP.

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Get a calculator and compare. You will save! and yeah i have bought from scott. ANd he does say he has the best prices. which is true. But when you live in a poorboy's world like me :cryying: I took advantage becaue its alot cheaper. I support scott and have spoken with him In fact i recently bought items from him again. SMP :thumbsup: But my point is that for poorboys this guy sells cheap. Im doing you a favor by notifying and saving you more money. Nothing personal. :thumbsup: :coolman:

Last edited:

Fallguy

Established Member
Speaking from someone who sells product's , it look's to me like he's just trying to get rid of stuff he's not using anymore......I maybe wrong , just my thought's.

Users who are viewing this thread