Poorboy's Natty's or S100

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Hope its not a repost but, I wanted to buy a paste wax for extra protection. For my next wax i will use clay ssr,vm,cw etc... But whats the difference between Natty's and EXP ? also would s100 give better results? :shrug: Im looking for shine and clarity

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
EXP is a sealant, it will usually last longer than just Nattys. I have used both and prefer Nattys over S100, but it can be a personal preferance.

Juiced-03

Established Member
What is cw? If you are talking about carnauba moose wax then you won't need any S100 or Nattys.

I personally like S100, but they are both really only meant to be applied to lighter colored paint. The look is very wet and reflective, but not as soft or deep as CMW, Souveran, #26, or EX.

Fallguy

Established Member
Go with Poorboys (Natty wax) wettest , clearest IMO.

I did my car one day with VM , CMW and 2 day's later stripped it off and went back to PB . Night and day diff. in shine and clarity.

Pro-Polish
EX
Nattys

agentf1

Established Member
What are you putting it over. I have found that straight Z2 Pro with some Z8 spray on top of it gives me a much deeper wetter look than any carnuba I have tried, even better than Pinnacle Souveran IMHO. I say use a good sealant and skip the carnuba.

Users who are viewing this thread