"Pop/Clunk" in rear end

palehorse

Established Member
I have not had my car that long, but I recently noticed a definate "pop/clunk" in the back of the car when pulling into or out of a large depression such as a drive way. When approaching a large depression or drive way I always take it on an angle so not to scrape the front spoiler. However it is this "crossway" entry that cause the noise in the back when the back tires cross through the drive way. Anyone else experience this noise? If so is it normal? If it is not normal, what was/is the fix? My car is still under warranty and thus it will almost certainly go in, if for no other reason then "saftey sake" but I wanted to have an Idea about what it might be before taking it in.

I have never heard that noise or any similar noise in any other driving conditions.

Thanks in advance for any ideas on what it is and how to fix.

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
I have the same problem i just heard it for the first time about a week ago any help would be great. i hear it when i back out of my drive way.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
There is a TSB on this. I had it done last year, and it hasnt come back since. Sorry dont know the number though.

Users who are viewing this thread