Portable vacuum for vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I am looking to purchase a portable vacuum cleaner to use in my vehicles. I dont currently have one and going to the dollar vacuums is getting old.

I am looking for something that has the power to vacuum little pebbles, grass stickers, and fine dirt. As a bonus if it has a steam cleaning funnction to remove stains that had be great. I have been looking online and there are just too many out there. Anyone have any specific recommendations?

If possible i want to stay under 200.

It does not have to necessarily be handheld as it will be stored in my shed.

Last edited:

Blown 89

Established Member
Shop-Vac for $50-100. Harbor Freight McCulloch steamer for $100. Done and done.

nxhappy

Established Member
it would be best to buy a shop vac, and then a separate spot cleaner. I bought one for $100 on amazon.

CV355

_
Established Member
Ridgid makes excellent shop vacs.

Also, Bissell sells a small, portable spot cleaner marketed towards pet owners. It's the size of a small cooler and has a decent length hose and brush attachment. $100. Thing is fantastic

helloWorld

Established Member
I would just buy a nice shop-vac that way it can useful for you in more situations than just vacuuming your vehicles.

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
I am looking to purchase a portable vacuum cleaner to use in my vehicles. I dont currently have one and going to the dollar vacuums is getting old.

I am looking for something that has the power to vacuum little pebbles, grass stickers, and fine dirt. As a bonus if it has a steam cleaning funnction to remove stains that had be great. I have been looking online and there are just too many out there. Anyone have any specific recommendations?

If possible i want to stay under 200.

It does not have to necessarily be handheld as it will be stored in my shed.

I like this one but already have a shopvac

https://www.amazon.com/Vacmaster-Ga...UTF8&qid=1505925337&sr=1-5&keywords=vacmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread