Ported 03/04 cobra heads

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
I have a set of 03, 4 thread, stage 3 heads I'm want to sell. Were ported by al pappito. Heads had 13k miles on them before port work, only 500 miles since port work. They look brand new! These were on an n/a motor, so they haven't had boost run thru them since port work was done. I myself never even ran them. Never even bolted them down actually. I have had a machinist go over them carefully. The bearing surfaces and oil passages were checked carefully, the valve seals replaced, the guides checked. Had them checked to be Sure they were square. Everything was well within ford tolerances.
Now for the info as to what they have in them:
Stage 3, these suckers are heavily ported. I don't have a flow sheet but the intake is around 340 cfm and the exhaust side is 270 ish.
They have stock sized stainless steel fr500 valves, springs, and retainers, and bronze valve guides that have been blended to the ports.
Heads have been surfaced, and are ready to bolt on.
I'm asking $1700 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states for the bare heads,
OR
$1900 shipped if I throw in the lash adjusters, roller followers, secondary cam chains, and secondary cam gears.
I also have a pair of 98 cobra intake cams I can include for a little extra.
If interested, pm me, price can be negotiated.
C89A2FA6-78E3-41FE-8298-B1F8E70790CB_zpsmznzykz4.jpg

Intake side
A1AAF227-92E8-49DE-B8EB-03CEABE31C0F_zpshohnffdy.jpg

Exhaust side
BF138AC5-F5F7-46FC-A82B-28A646A73667_zps1pvxwehd.jpg

I'm only selling to buy a different set of heads that have the cams I want already installed for those wondering!

Users who are viewing this thread