Ported 04 Cobra Heads... Damaged

Stroked03Cobra

SVT Crazy!
Established Member
Hey guys, some of the few parts that I have left for the Cobra. Have a set of very nicely ported heads. I have attached some pictures to try and show the damage that has been done to just one of the cam journals. Car was last ran at Street Lethal Performance and never had any issues or problems with car but damaged was noticed at time of tear down. I can supply with any other pictures upon request. $485 O.B.O plus shipping. Thank you

Attachments

• head 1.jpg
    head 1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 293
  • heads 2.jpg
    heads 2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 280
  • heads 3.jpg
    heads 3.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 288
  • heads 5.jpg
    heads 5.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 271
  • heads 6.jpg
    heads 6.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 272

racebronco2

Established Member
Is the 485.00 for both heads? Is just the caM journal the only damage? Do you have the flow numbers? If so i will buy them. I can send you shipping labels. Let me know.

Last edited:

Stroked03Cobra

SVT Crazy!
Established Member
Is the 485.00 for both heads? Is just the caM journal the only damage? Do you have the flow numbers? If so i will buy them. I can send you shipping labels. Let me know.

I do not have any flow numbers on them. I purchased the car off of the original owner and he said that JDM did the porting but I have no proof other than who ever did do it did a very nice job. With a 324 stroker, KB 2.8 and cams the car made 711rwhp on pump 93 and 17 pounds. The price is for both heads.

Users who are viewing this thread