Ported blower mod list...help me out here, search is down.

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
Ported blower, plenum, TB: $685 Stegy
4lb lower: $189 LFP
60# INJ,INJ adapters, MaFIA: $599 RWTD
BPU 40Amp/Wiring Package: $285 lethal performance

I already have a coolant box, Fluidyne radiator and a gords Ford HE for cooling mods.

This car is only a weekend driver. Saturday nights only pretty much. What do you think? Anything I left out? Ill probably get a JLT cold air intake as well to complete the package, oh and billetflow pulley set.

oh, I have a 2.8 upper already.

Last edited:

Chunky04

Lil Bad Boy
Established Member
Narcosynthesis said:
Ported blower, plenum, TB: $685 Stegy
4lb lower: $189 LFP
60# INJ,INJ adapters, MaFIA: $599 RWTD
BPU 40Amp/Wiring Package: $285 lethal performance

I already have a coolant box, Fluidyne radiator and a gords Ford HE for cooling mods.

This car is only a weekend driver. Saturday nights only pretty much. What do you think? Anything I left out? Ill probably get a JLP cold air intake as well to complete the package, oh and billetflow pulley set.

Sounds nice...what size upper you gonna run?2.93 im guessin? and after shipping and everything the stegy port ends up being like $785 or somethin like that...

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
Chunky04 said:
Sounds nice...what size upper you gonna run?2.93 im guessin? and after shipping and everything the stegy port ends up being like $785 or somethin like that...

I have a 2.8 upper.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
All sounds good. I got my injectors from fullthrottlespeed.com for $500 shipped. Also, the wire upgrade kit-only- is only $35. Are you getting something besides the wire kit?

Have fun!

silvrbullit04

Established Member
you dont really need the bigger injectors. the stock fuel system will handle the port job, 4# lower, cai, exhaust, and yes get the mafia, you'll need it. make sure to get a good tuner.

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
well thats good to know. The injectors are pricey as it is, so if I don't need them I wont get them. After all these mods, I'm done power wise.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Narcosynthesis said:
well thats good to know. The injectors are pricey as it is, so if I don't need them I wont get them. After all these mods, I'm done power wise.
Sounds good!! Even stegy says bigger injectors are not needed.

Users who are viewing this thread