Ported Bullitt Intake with Custom Cooling Mod

Bullitt5094

Another Bullitt in Texas
Established Member
Ported Bullitt intake. The car made 647sae through this intake and my T-trim so it flows really well. Perfect condition. No broken ears, or anything like that. It also has a custom coolant flow upgrade, which is the –10 line you see in the pictures. The fitting is welded into the left rear of the intake and allows flow from that area back to the crossover tube in the front to increase cooling in the rear cylinder. Everything is AN fittings so they won’t leak. The intake could use some cleaning, but I’m sure whomever buys it is going to clean it anyway so I didn’t bother. I’ll include reusable gaskets for everything including the intake-head gasket and fasteners. I’ll also include the Bullitt throttle body, IAC, TPS, the throttle cable bracket, the little bracket that supports the upper inlet and the EGR delete plate. $850.00 plus shipping. I have a set of Steeda fuel rails I’ll include for an additional $50 too. Those are blue anodized and have a couple of scratches on them but did support 650 Rear Wheel and fit perfectly.

bullittint03.jpg

bullittint01.jpg

bullittint07.jpg

bullittint08.jpg

bullittint04.jpg

tjs98gt

Established Member
off topic slightly, what pulley combo/intercooler were u running to hit those #s with that blower/intake? and what amount of boost were u hitting? i have the same setup basically.

Bullitt5094

Another Bullitt in Texas
Established Member
There is a link in my sig to the car's site and will tell you everything you would ever want to know about it, and then some. The two most recently published articles with set-up information are in MM&FF magazine's Jan 2007 and Dec 2007 issues titled "50 Caliber Automatic", and "Safety First".

tjs98gt

Established Member
There is a link in my sig to the car's site and will tell you everything you would ever want to know about it, and then some. The two most recently published articles with set-up information are in MM&FF magazine's Jan 2007 and Dec 2007 issues titled "50 Caliber Automatic", and "Safety First".

k i see the pulley combo, but what boost # did u hit with that?

Bullitt5094

Another Bullitt in Texas
Established Member
It was somewhere around 16psi. I really don't pay any attention to boost pressure because all that number is, is a measure of flow restriction. It's the flow numbers that count. My setup made that much HP on 16 psi because of the combination of the Intake, Cams, Heads and Exhaust working well together. Everytime I post 16psi someone throws the BS flag saying you can't make that much HP with only 16psi in a 2V. Another thing to consider is, if you have the flow without the high boost pressure, the charge temp is also lower due to lower compression of the intake air. We all know lower IATs is a good thing because you can add more timing to make more HP too. It's a balancing act but it all comes down to your motor being not much more than an air pump. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread