KB BAP
NGK TR6's
LFP H/E
BF 2.93 upper
Metco 4# lower
BF idlers
Amazon tune
Diablo Mafia

What would you set the KB BAP to? I have mine set @ 25. Car seems to hesitate at partial throttle, but fine with WOT? Wondering if it is a tune issue, or a BAP setting issue. Also see other post. Traction control light (on button), stays on. Can not disengage traction control. Never had the problem prior to tune?
Anyone with similar mods/issues?

Bullitt4110

Established Member
For the traction control, the tuner most likely turned it off through the tune. Most people want it off all the time. So if you want it back on you have to have the tuner turn it back on.

sb03cobra

Established Member
Your hesitation might be from the TR6's. Does it happen at around 1500-2000 rpm? I tried the TR6's and had the same problem.
The BAP should not cause any problems at part throttle. I run a 2.80 upper/ 2lb lower and have my BAP also set at 25%.

You can turn the traction control back on. What are you using to tune with?

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
Sorry guys - traction control STAYS ON - can't turn off. Can't find option in Predator to disengage..
Yes TR6's.
What plugs did you go to?

When you give it 3/4 throttle it seems to bog. Also, when I reassembled TB, vacuum actuator held in by 2 bolts had about 1/4" play before it was bolted down - maybe I repositioned it off where it was supposed to be? Dunno?

mustang john

Established Member
i have that hesitation also and i think its from the Mafia cause i had tr6s before with no problems, and with the bap turned down it still hesitates but only at low rpms and light throttle. My theory is the with the Mafia the maf loses some low end sensitivity but i could be way off.

haskett

Established Member
Mad Max said:
Sorry guys - traction control STAYS ON - can't turn off. Can't find option in Predator to disengage..
Hmmm... I think you mean that the "off" button is lit up and won't disengage? If so, then the control is always off.

Users who are viewing this thread