Ported Eaton For Sale!

craneb4

Established Member
Hey everyone. I have a Stiegemeier Stage IV Ported Eaton up for grabs off my 03 Cobra. The supercharger comes pullied with a Billetflow 2.76" Upper Pulley, as well as the Accufab Ported Inlet Elbow from the throttle body to the supercharger. The blower also comes with the inlet elbow hardware and gasket, throttle/cruise control cable bracket, and bypass valve.

The car was dynoed in the middle of September @ Alternative Auto and made 501 RWHP / 475 RWTQ with this supercharger on it. Supporting mods were CAI, SCT MAF, Single Blade TB w/ Ported Elbow, 60 Pound Injectors, BAP, Catted X and Cat-Back.

I have tons of fresh pictures taken yesterday, as well as a video of the car running. The blower was removed from the car today and the blower/inlet elbow were compeltely bubble wrapped and packaged for immediate shipment. Considering how I have all the pictures and the video on my phone it'd be easier to contact me by calling or texting 586-203-7758.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. $700 to your door shipped with Pay Pal fees takes it. Can ship as early as tomorrow.

-Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread