Ported eaton , Mafia , 90mm mass air

fast ford brian

Established Member
Steggy stage 3 ported eaton with a steeda 2.81 pulley on it . Includes ported elbow and ported throttle body. Came off my car with stock lower made 480 rwhp . Would like to sell the blower locally. I have had some bad shipping experiences with heavy items lately and don't want to be "that guy" in a bad seller thread . Looking for $400 . PM me with any questions , pics and delivery options on my part . I don't mind driving as long as you are serious about buying it . EVERYTHING SOLD . 4/22/13.

Last edited:

arcticzero

Established Member
I'm interested in the blower as well if you would like to ship to the midwest. How many miles total and since port? What comes with the blower/plenum/tb...any sensors or brackets?

Willens

Never finishes anythi
Established Member
I'm interested in the blower as well if you would like to ship to the midwest. How many miles total and since port? What comes with the blower/plenum/tb...any sensors or brackets?

Put. The crayons. Down.

"Ported eaton , Mafia , 90mm mass air
Steggy stage 3 ported eaton with a steeda 2.81 pulley on it . Includes ported elbow and ported throttle body. Came off my car with stock lower made 480 rwhp . Would like to sell the blower locally. I have had some bad shipping experiences with heavy items lately and don't want to be "that guy" in a bad seller thread . Looking for $400 . PM me with any questions , pics and delivery options on my part . I don't mind driving as long as you are serious about buying it . EVERYTHING SOLD . 4/22/13. Last edited by fast ford brian; 04-22-2013 at 11:48 AM. "

Users who are viewing this thread