Ported Eaton Steg stg 4 and EVERYTHING

JayplaySS

I got a Cobra
Established Member
Hey guys, I just installed my 2.8 KB and have a LOT of stuff to sell. I did not know what to ask for it all but I will NOT be able to split it up. Here you go, and if you have any questions, I will answer them as soon as I get chance. Everything is mint. Car had 25K and the blower has 5K since port.

I am also including my R+R blower spacer since it makes the 2.8 KB stick up too high! Same price, extra part..that cost me $200!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-C...ryZ33558QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

JayplaySS

I got a Cobra
Established Member
I guess I will have to split it up. There are WAY too many setups out there. WHo wants what? PM me and I will sell it for a fair price. Thanks.

JayplaySS

I got a Cobra
Established Member
I am sorry I have not even had time to reply to some of your pm's. Having a shop eats ALL your time. I am willing to sell the Blower/inlet/KB chip $850 shipped.

Or Blower/inlet/KB chip/ Spacer for $900 shipped.

Need to get SOME money out of all this. Let me know. Looks good on my shop desk.

JayplaySS

I got a Cobra
Established Member
I just finished getting the KB sorted out so I am going to sell this stuff soon.

I will seperate it if needed or I will sell it all for $700 shipped. Paypal or CC at my shop only though. Parts list.

Steg ported eaton w/2.8 Serial # 123005 stg 4
4lb Metco lower (ring)
Metco matching alt pulley w/spacer for 4lb
Ported+Polished grey Accufab INLET (no tb, inlet only)
KB switch chip for this set up ( stock injectors and stock MAF )
R+R blower spacer missing the dowels ( 2 )
I no longer have the gaskets though so you will need the intake set and blower gasket.

If you want the blower and inlet only $600 + shipping.
But for $100 more I am selling it ALL.

I will be back Tuesday and will answer the emails then. The first person CLOSE to $700 gets it. Stuff is perfect and will give you over 500whp for sure.
I advise having Amazon tune this, Rick knows his stuff. His last ported eaton made 540+rwhp.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread