Ported low mileage eaton w/ported Dragon plenum, Dragon S/B TB, BF 2.76 pulley.

O4COBRA

Established Member
Sadly I have a ported eaton up for sale. I bought this blower a few months back with the excitement of using it. Since then I have decided to go another route. Paid $1100 shipped, so I'm just hoping to get my money back. Asking $1100 shipped.

I bought this package from Notsoslowbowtie ( http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-Eaton-with-Dragon-and-plenum-2-76&highlight= ) so you can see the original thread. According to him the blower had only 800 miles on it before porting, and only 200 miles on it since the port. Which I would believe, this blower is spotless clean on the inside. They took it off for a TVS setup. He didn't have any dyno numbers, so I can't give you any. I haven't installed this blower myself. The Dragon plenum has been ported as well, and very well done like the blower. The port matching is extremely well done. There is no edge from the transition of the plenum to the blower. David, the owner I purchased this from did the port himself, he is a friend of a friend to POSI. So this blower is based off of a POSI race port design, with oversight from POSI to David where needed. This package will also include a Dragon single blade TB and BF 2.76 pulley. It also looks as if the previous owner painted the blower and plenum. The silver on the both parts is exactly the same. It looks really nice on the outside.

All in all it's a great package, with excellent craftsmanship from the owner I purchased it from. Hopefully the pictures show how nice of a job he did. If you have any questions PM and I will get back to you ASAP.

-Kyle

FullSizeRender_zpsad4r4ugw.jpg

1_zps4df8dy27.jpg

12_zpsox6hqdlv.jpg

11_zpsabsh302w.jpg

10_zpsfk3re6kz.jpg

9_zpshfxvxgv7.jpg

7_zpsxv2rxp2z.jpg

5_zps4z6ejulr.jpg

6_zps8k5rrujx.jpg

3_zps5se8kjjm.jpg

4_zpsezsyaxyd.jpg

2_zpswr9ob0xp.jpg

8_zps9hvndnqu.jpg

Last edited:

O4COBRA

Established Member
Interested, sent a pm or u can email me at [email protected] located in the Bay Area

I got your PM. I will contact you today.

Interested as well,if still available.
[email protected]

You are second in line to KillaCobra. I will contact you and see how things go with him. Thank you.

I see. I'm sorry, been on here for so many years I didn't think to check the rules. My fault. If you can give me until tonight I will post that information. If the mods need to kill this thread I understand.

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Whoop whoop! Man I regret selling that thing! Thanks for the kind words OP! It was a lot of fun setting up! I have additional pictures if any body needed any. KillaCobra if you have any questions you can contact me directly 443-518-0788. I would love to keep following where it goes so I can see dyno Numbers if you have plans to get it on the rollers. It's a great setup for sure and I can Vouch for 100% of what Ryan had posted.

KillaCobra49

Established Member
Thanks notsoslowbowtie my number is 9253834165 and I do plan on putting it on my termi real soon. Just debating whether to slap the 4lb lower on it while I'm at it so I don't have to tune twice. The peice looks beautiful tho brother u did a really nice job with everything even the paint job looks immaculate . It was everything i was looking for and more so I'm really happy, now just have to find a 4lb lower and a boost a pump, I will keep in touch and let u know what it dynos at and how it performs

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Aye notsoslow did u ever get it dyno'd when u had it on?

Hitting you up today! And thanks for the kind words sir. Never had a chance to get it on the rollers but I sure as hell regret not getting the chance. Just other obstacles limited me and time wasn't my friend. My best friend bough the car so at least I didn't loose the car completely. Lol I'll send ya a message today.

Users who are viewing this thread