ported/pullied Cobra VS turbo Civic+ more

OxfordMach

You bet your ass its FAST
Established Member
BlakeLT1WS6 said:
that civic has run 7s in the 1/8 at 95mph on street tires with around 350hp and that car has always had full interior-
so yea
try again

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..maybe you need a civic also..

mr2cam

Established Member
BlakeLT1WS6 said:
no , he has spent around 12k including the car, no it has about 5k miles on the SLEEVED block, YES he does drive it daily, and whether you like it or not, it did run 7s @ 95 with street tires and 350hp
thank you
bye

I spent less than 10K including my car, and ran low 8's in the 1/8th on street tires and full interior, so what exactly is your point? Oh and I make about 100 less hp than him too and probably weigh a few hundred pounds more.

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
mr2cam said:
I spent less than 10K including my car, and ran low 8's in the 1/8th on street tires and full interior, so what exactly is your point? Oh and I make about 100 less hp than him too and probably weigh a few hundred pounds more.
your the one that came on here talking shit about the damn car, i just answered your damn questions you dumb ass-
im not arguing about whats cheaper, you are.
the 1/4 mile is where a powerful fwd car shows its power, so your low 8s dont even compare to this car. your probably trapping over 30 mph slower than this car in the 1/4.
thank you

Surubasi

Established Member
BlakeLT1WS6 said:
no , im good...
i have an integra

Is that a full race Manifold? those things are the shit.

and for all you haters...I built a 12.5 second all motor Civic for less than 10,000 in the ENTIRE car, plus i got 3x mpg in the city...

to me that sounds like money in my pocket, plus a quick ride...AND they are more reliable than the piece of shit 4.6 that ford came out with...they'll out ****ing handle my terminator any day if you go dollar for dollar in suspension mods

Dave

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Surubasi said:
to me that sounds like money in my pocket, plus a quick ride...AND they are more reliable than the piece of shit 4.6 that ford came out with...they'll out ****ing handle my terminator any day if you go dollar for dollar in suspension mods

:sleeping:

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
surubasi, its actually a neukin, one of the best hand welded manifolds you can get.

anyways, i added the track video to the 1st page, some of you have already seen it but itll be aight

Users who are viewing this thread