Ported supercharger

Johnferris

Established Member
Thinking about porting the stock supercharger once I get a few more mods. Can you guys please tell me some power numbers with the porting. What rwh should I expect after Doing this. The car has tune, intake full exhaust with off road x pipe will do a throttle body and injectors most likely. Any numbers would be awesome. The car made 474rwhp with 490 tq the way it is now. What should I expect?

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
5xx/5xx. Both depend on pulley combo. If your running a 2.76/4# combo you will make more power, but create a lot of heat.
A 2.93/4# is a great combo. And will keep the blower running a little cooler

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
5xx/5xx. Both depend on pulley combo. If your running a 2.76/4# combo you will make more power, but create a lot of heat.
A 2.93/4# is a great combo. And will keep the blower running a little cooler

Been doing a lot of research and I agree judging from Jakes experience 2.93/6# or 2.76/4# might be slightly faster at the track with cool down and icing but a bit much street use. With my uses think I'm going 2.93/4# on a Posi and selling the 6# ring. Maybe I'll give it a shot on E85 or a 3.0/6# I have a 3.0 on the other snout have to see what a 3.0/6# is vs 2.93/4#.

Where are you in NY and what mods do you have now?

Rambro

Established Member
My car made the numbers in my sig with minimal cool down between pulls and zero cooling mods, still stock thermostat. My car also has low compression in cylinder seven. I'd be willing to bet if I let the car cool down for about an hour and did a pull it would do 525-530. If you're on a budget like I am you can do a ported setup for pretty cheap. I got my blower, injectors, MAFIA, and X3 used, the only thing I bought new for my setup was the Fore budget return system.

Users who are viewing this thread