Ported Whipple... Yes Whipple, 900+hp, 1100+tq

Orange Poison

Established Member
mjzilinski said:
:lol1: How long have you had that KB, two months. Good luck with the turbo's though, Im jealous.

Nah, he said he was sticking to the blower.....which I'm glad to see one of the 03 Cobras bad asses sticking to their guns. :banana:

I don't know about the turbo thing....I don't really think of it as a Terminator anymore. :poke:

tony281sc2

Established Member
Blue Poison said:
Nah, he said he was sticking to the blower.....which I'm glad to see one of the 03 Cobras bad asses sticking to their guns. :banana:

I don't know about the turbo thing....I don't really think of it as a Terminator anymore. :poke:

+1 :p

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
It's all a personal choice, but I find it kinda funny when you yank the IRS, switch to a completely different induction setup and pull out the 6 speed too. Why start with a 35k car and butcher it that way? Anyway, I will always have the positive displacement blower along with the 6 speed and IRS. It'll run what it runs and I will be fine with that!

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Thats what 5.0s were good for! What waste to spend all that money to make yourself a modded out regular mustang. Could have done that with a GT. Too bad nobodys past the 1000 mark yet since thats what most are gunnin for(Supra).

Orange Poison

Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
Thats what 5.0s were good for! What waste to spend all that money to make yourself a modded out regular mustang. Could have done that with a GT. Too bad nobodys past the 1000 mark yet since thats what most are gunnin for(Supra).

I've seen this happen with quite a few Terminator owners. Ripped their entire car to make it an all drag car....then sure enough they end up selling it and getting an old 5.0 :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread