posi eaton feeler

brandonwilgis7

Established Member
Posi Eaton with matching tb and plenum make offer has 2.76 upper blue billet flow pulley and a blue billet flow idler no low ballers please all has less than 500 miles on fresh port port number is 332

brandonwilgis7

Established Member
2.76 pulley And billet flow idler sold posi supercharger and plenum is still available had a few 1000 dollar offers posi port has less than 500 miles on it folks

badazzebz06

Established Member
I sold mine for 780 shipped sold in five minutes there is a market for these things just seems the ported eaton isn't too popular right now id hold out for at least 820 shipped if I were u

badazzebz06

Established Member
Oh tb and plenum too? Nah 1000 should not be out of the question shipped for this setup the Posi flows amazing even with a stock port tb and plenum I think Posi says its good til 520

brandonwilgis7

Established Member
It made 510 on this setup and I'm not coming off 1150 just because there not made any more can call brian and verify numbers it only has 500 miles on port if that

20-COBRA-03

Banned
ttt for you... Lol at all of the low balls! I can't stand when people ask what they made for power. Christ... My first ported blower made 482whp on one dyno, and 527whp on another! not to mention it had enough to pick on whipples cobras running the same boost. can't see past some numbers lol

brandonwilgis7

Established Member
I kno right :) I now have a 2.9 Whipple only reason this is for sale and am probably going to regret this as Iwill never find another one with the milage this one has thanks for the bump

Users who are viewing this thread