Posi Ported 04 Cobra vs 14 5.0

93stang5.0

Established Member
Recently finished up the new setup on the cobra and had a chance run against my buddies 5.0. We pretty much knew the outcome all for fun. First race was from a 20 his race and then a 40 roll. Huge thanks to 04sleeper for the remote tune car runs amazing.:rockon: Enjoy fellas. BTW 5.0 was catback only and cobra posi ported blower and bolt-ons.

14 5.0 vs 04 Cobra - YouTube

matt87

Established Member
good death. pretty much what i thought would happen considering the roughly 120 hp difference in cars.

procharged 99

Established Member
There's know way that 5.0 should of lost he should be able to run 10s stock like the rest of them on this site. He must of melted #8 on that run.

musclefan21

Established Member
I thought 5.0 was going to take the win. I guess anything can happen on the streets.

Zentenk

Established Member
The 5.0 started in 6th I believe, the only gear to provide any sort of traction.

kk_kalina

Established Member
Lol damn I think ppl are under estimating the power your putting down I sure was trying or y'all lack 5.0 knowledge but these are 12 sec stock cars I was running stock tune basically all stock car

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Lol damn I think ppl are under estimating the power your putting down I sure was trying or y'all lack 5.0 knowledge but these are 12 sec stock cars I was running stock tune basically all stock car

lol i think youre missing something here:dw:

called sarcasm...

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member

its a trolling joke amongst cobra guys. there are a few delusional 5.0 guys that never lose, so these guys ruin every thread which involves a 5.0.

kk_kalina

Established Member
Got it I'm never in the cobra forums so wouldn't kno lol hell I'm not afraid to admit I lost I got my ass handed to me lol buy I knew that would be the result when we decided to run ecpecially on my stock tune

93stang5.0

Established Member
haha it was fun maybe I will have a slightly better chance when I load my tune and run from a dig MAYBE.... lol

Get that tune straighten out and we can run again.

Silver with Black CCW's? Awesome!!

Thanks, Stain black with 335's KDW's.

good death. pretty much what i thought would happen considering the roughly 120 hp difference in cars.

Waiting for cooler weather and I will get the car on a dyno. Last combo it made 430 with 2.76 upper only and bolt-ons. Yes I did have the advantage for sure, but all was for fun.

Nice run Sid! :rockon:

Thanks, Kevin. Will be calling you back to go return less.

What pulley combo are you running?

2.93/4lb

car sounds good.

Thanks man.

procharged 99

Established Member

Your under estimating your 5.0 a guy the other day with exhaust and tune riped the bumper off a c6z and dragged it down the road.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread