POSI Ported Eaton For Sale #236

yzingerslinger

Established Member
Hello and thanks for looking.

Im parting with my POSI ported eaton. This unit has been painted wrinkle black.
This blower runs great no abnormal noises or grinding. As you can see in the picture there is some wear on the rotors but they function as expected. This blower also has a 2.76 8 rib pulley installed and will be included.
**The EGR bungs have been welded shut**

The mileage on this blower is not known to me but I do know the previous owner swapped out this Whipple for this blower before he sold the vehicle to me. When he purchased the blower im assuming it was used and had some mileage on it.
If i had to guess i would say the blower has upwards of 20,000 miles. I have not had any issues with this unit nor did the previous owner.
This blower screams. With this blower the car made 600hp and 640 Tq on e85 and a 10.7:1 built motor with stock heads and cams. (mods in sig)

I have uploaded a video of the blower in use while on the car.
I have taken some pictures but if you would like to know more or request some additional pictures please feel free to ask.

Jeff - 918-804-9548

Im asking 900.00 to your door. CONUS only.

I have a very positive seller feedback here as well as Mach1Registry if you would like to check that out to ease your mind. also have 100% positive EBAY feedback as well All screen names are Yzingerslinger.

[video]https://youtu.be/NC1JJVfIL5o[/video]

LsUz1PN.jpg

FOLyy8O.jpg

QKYQ9ZG.jpg

E5ZCzG0.jpg

KNIEXfi.jpg

jP6qtE6.jpg

DepV1VK.jpg

Ygn3uGk.jpg

iy4mENx.jpg

w3ZSgSb.jpg

Last edited:

yzingerslinger

Established Member
I have no idea. I've seen like 4 posi eaton blowers and a truck load of KB boost a pumps for sale. You can't give these things away lol

Users who are viewing this thread