Possible Availabliity of SVT Engine Build Plates

Got Boost?

Established Member
I have the possibility of producing a limited number of reproduction build plates, similar to the ones that came on the passenger side valve cover of the 03/04 cobras. These plates would be identical to the ones that were being produced several years ago by an independent source. The only difference from the original plate would be the lack of embossed signatures and a beveled edge. They would be produced on an adhesive backed brushed aluminum style plating.

If I can get at least 15 people in line for these, I will go ahead and have my producer complete a run of them. I should be able to offer them at $32.50 Shipped.

The final product should be identical to the plate shown in these pictures:

10e1t6u.jpg

2lx9o2q.jpg

2yvnm2p.jpg

Let me know if this is something that you guys would be interested in and if so, please post in this thread confirming that you would like to be placed onto the initial list of 15 for purchase.

Oxford

Established Member
Those are pretty slick. Im interested in a pair. Just have to think what to do about the signatures.

mrose75

Established Member
How are these adhered? I need to put my stocker back on.

Is there anyway to perhaps get the signatures on them? I realized getting it stamped May be hard, but if you collected samples of the builders from the original plates and had them printed on the tags as well..... I don't know how feasible that is. Just a thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread