• no

Votes: 45 25.7%
  • its not that bad

Votes: 21 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bultrowicz

Established Member
I think i like it :rockon:, but like alot of people said its growing on them, and it must be growing on me :)

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Is that the '74-'78 front end? Man, they should've never made those years.

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
Definitely don't like it. Good call, the front end does look like its about to wet its little panties. I think they should trash that concept, almost looks like a ricer got ahold of a mid 70's body style and tried to make something of it and it didn't work. Maybe if they made it at least a little bit more menacing looking it might be cool...

Boostedfour

Established Member
http://www.mustangweekly.com/2000/november/news/NEWSP113.asp

Looks like the old GB Mustang that was based on the old fox platform ... see ink attached from 2000 off of Mustang Weekly. I don't think they went over very well becasue the company is no longer around.(at least that i can find)

HEre is info on what they were supposed to be when they started.

GB Mustang (Gladney Brothers Mustang) have an interest in marketing their products through racing. "We believe that cars need to be proven in a racing environment in order to build customer confidence", said Edward Inclan.

GB Mustangs start with a fox body, then they are

TECH SPECS

Chassis Modified 1988-93 Fox Mustang
Wheelbase 100.5 Inches
Overall Length 180 Inches
Front 70.5 Inches
Rear 72.5 Inches
Curb Weight 3,100 pounds, full 16-gallon tank
Weight Distribution F/R 57/43
Steering FRT 15:1 power rack and pinion
Turns lock-to-lock 2.5
Turning Circle 40 feet, 6 inches
SUSPENSION
Front KYB adjustable struts, Progress Group Sport Springs progressive rate springs 750 lbs/in, FRT lower control arm with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings, low friction ball joints, FRT adjustable upper strut mount system and stock anti-roll bar.
Rear KYB adjustable gas shocks, Progressive Group Sport Springs progressive rate springs 300 lbs/in, FRT upper control arms with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings, 8.8 in. FRT rear housing, FRT 3.55 gearset, FRT Trac-Link rear torque are with Teflon-lined Spherical bearings and stock anti-roll bar.
ENGINE Custom built 5.0 Liter Engine
Displacement 306 cubic inches
Compression Ratio 10:1
Crankshaft Stock, heat treated, polished, balanced to 1/10 gram.
Rods Stock, forged, magna-fluxed, shot-peened, 3/8 in. ARP rod bolts.
Pistons Sealed Power H273CP hypereutectic flat-tops, Teflon-coated skirts, Hastings moly rings
Heads Edelbrock Performer RPM aluminum 351 CNC-ported and polished.
Camshaft E303 Roller
Valves Manley stainless steel, 2.02 in. intake, 1.60 in. exhaust
Induction Edelbrock intake manifold, Edelbrock 70 mm throttle body, FRT 80 mm mass air,
Fuel System Stock with 24 lb/hr injectors
Cooling Three-core Perfect Cooling radiator, Flex-A-Lite Black Magic Fan
Exhaust Bassani stainless-steel equal-length headers, 2 1/2 in. Equalizer high-flow Cat X-Pipes, Quiet Thunder catback mufflers.
TRANSMISSION
Automatic Performance-built AOD
Manual ACT Performance Products-built T-5
Clutch Centerforce Dual Friction
Shifter Hurst T-5 heavy duty
Driveshaft Custom-built thick-wall aluminum, 3.5 in. diameter.
BRAKES 1993 Cobra R four-wheel disc, FRT dual-caliper Cobra 13 in. front rotors, 11.65 in. rear rotors, adjustable Wilwood proportioning valve, Cobra booster/master cylinder.
WHEELS Centerline Billet alloy, 17 x 8 in. front, 17 x 9.5 in. rear, Z rated Bridgestone Protenza RE 17, 245/45-z17 front, 245/40-z17 rear.
INTERIOR Grant Evolution GT steering wheel, cruise control, custom Connolly leather Ceruilo Sports seats, Connolly-covered trim and door panels by California Auto Upholstery, Deist four-point restraints.
BODY Hand-laid fiberglass, one-piece nose section, one-piece rear section, removable hardtop with Targa-style roof insert

completely re-engineered. The donor Mustang shell gets completely striped down and a frame gets welded to all the stress points within the body. GB welds all the seams that Ford only pin welds and the suspension gets re-worked for hi-performance applications. CLICK HERE FOR MORE GB ROADSTER PICTURES!

The body is a very solid fiberglass unit that gives the new Mustang a retro look. Although these cars are best driven without a top, a hard top is also included that completes the 2+2 GT look of the 60's. But it gets better, it becomes a targa roof! You get the best of all worlds.

Under the beautiful skin, a 57/43 weight balance makes the car easy to drive at the limit and the 13" front and 11" rear rotors bring this retro pony to a quick stop.

GB Mustangs will campaigning their cars and motors in 2001. Stay tuned for more details! CHECK OUT THE GB RACE CAR!

GB Mustangs are being built to order now but you may soon find them at a Ford dealer near you or contact GB Mustang direct at (909) 613-5800 www.gbmustang.com.

Last edited:

DCAN87

Established Member
At first the new body style had to grow on me. That will never grow on me. It's ugly!

Users who are viewing this thread