Possible move to Miami - Educate Me

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Taking lessons from a Masshole, nice! Still love ya Bruno. Working here and retiring here are way different. Take this from someone who's lived here for over half their life, and I'm 64. It actually sucks around here anymore. Too much development...

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Taking lessons from a Masshole, nice! Still love ya Bruno. Working here and retiring here are way different. Take this from someone who's lived here for over half their life, and I'm 64. It actually sucks around here anymore. Too much development...
In the three years I’ve been here Naples has changed too. Definitely too much building up because of the covid holocaust Florida became too good but there’s still no where else I’d rather be than Naples.

I’m honestly not that familiar with your area. Never really spent anytime up there just pass through.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
In the three years I’ve been here Naples has changed too. Definitely too much building up because of the covid holocaust Florida became too good but there’s still no where else I’d rather be than Naples.

I’m honestly not that familiar with your area. Never really spent anytime up there just pass through.
Like you, I haven't been down your way in at least 25 years. My wife is from Sebring, and it's exploded over there as well.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

thats what I hear about my towns over east.

How crazy it's gotten in the 10 years since I left

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Like you, I haven't been down your way in at least 25 years. My wife is from Sebring, and it's exploded over there as well.
I’m sure you wouldn’t recognize it.
Naples used to be just where the downtown Old Naples area is now and the rest were farms.
Naples was a hidden gem. Not no more but like above the whole state is like this now unless you go towards the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread