Possible solid axle swap parts for sale.

sonic2003gt

Established Member
Hey guys. I just purchased a complete 99 IRS for my 2003 GT. I am going to upgrade all the bushings and then install it in my car. I am thinking about selling the solid axle and the other misc things that will be removed during the swap. It has 22000 miles, been run with Mobil 1 synthetic since 7000 miles, 4.10:1 Ford gears, all four control arms, sway bar, Flowmaster Force II cat-back, and hardware. I was just wondering what you guys thought this stuff should be worth. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
When will the solid axle be out of the car and ready to be shipped? I was planning on getting a new solid axle tomorrow, but if yours is priced good I might just work something out with you instead.

sonic2003gt

Established Member
I plan on picking up the IRS within the next week. I am going to go ahead and order the bushings within the next couple of days. I hope to have the swap done soon but I cant make any promises. You know how it goes.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
How much are you going to be wanting for the solid axle once it's out? If it's priced good I'll just wait for you and take it off your hands.

Users who are viewing this thread