Possible trade: '99 Dakota 5.9 R/T for Cobra

PIXER

Banned
Still toying with the idea of getting rid of it. Put thought I'd throw this out there:
IF YOU PAY MY ASKING PRICE OF $11,500, I WILL INCLUDE THIS RECENTLY PURCHASED (NOT INSTALLED)-- RECENTLY REBUILT-- POLISHED POWERDYNE SUPERCHARGER W/ ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE/ PIECES THAT COME WITH THE KIT + SMALLER BLOWER PULLEY + A CRANE CAMS HI-6R IGNITION SYSTEM!! OVER $4,000 NEW!!!

No4pLaY

Established Member
damn this truck is clean....if I had the money I sure as hell would make you an offer..I just got my motor rebuilt...good luck on the sale man..

PIXER

Banned
No4pLaY said:
damn this truck is clean....if I had the money I sure as hell would make you an offer..I just got my motor rebuilt...good luck on the sale man..

thanks, car show tomorrow....... maybe I'll get an award :-D

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
Good luck man, the 99 Dakota RT is the truck that got me into moddin and Stangs. Good luck with the sale, if I was stateside I'd pick it up from you.

PS IB RC RTs are pretty rare, that's what I had

PIXER

Banned
2L8IWON said:
Good luck man, the 99 Dakota RT is the truck that got me into moddin and Stangs. Good luck with the sale, if I was stateside I'd pick it up from you.

PS IB RC RTs are pretty rare, that's what I had
Yep, thats color was only made in '98, '99 and '00.

Their were:
32 made in '98
299 made in '99
and 137 made in '00

Like Sonic Blue for the Lightnings, it is one of the very most sought after colors and IMO the best looking. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread