Possibly looking to go twins

Lights of Speed

can i has 9's?
Established Member
I'm thinking of going with a twin setup in the future. I really like how the hellion kits look and I like the idea of using the factory headers. What I'm looking for is input. I could go with the cg hotside and fab the cold side but I'm afraid it will end up costing much more in the long run that way. Does anyone here use the hellion kit? It seems to be a little cheaper than most kits also and it seems to come almost complete.

JohnnyRocket4v

Established Member
Had an on3 kit on my 95 cobra and for the money it was a great kit. The guy even sent me a new header cause mine leaked a lill

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I have the Hellion single kit on my car but made the cold side myself since the kits comes as a draw thru. The quality and fitment of the kit is great.

fastmach01

Cammed Mach FTW
Established Member
I just finished installing the Cg fab TT (kit that keeps A/C) hot side on my car. The only modifications I had to do was bend brake lines and A/C line. of course move battery to trunk and also move P/S tank. I love the kit. I made my own cold side. I also redid the coolant system to clean it up a lot. I have roughly 8k in my build this winter but that includes a complete fuel system, new coolant system, complete hot/cold side.

badblacklx

Established Member
I just finished installing the Cg fab TT (kit that keeps A/C) hot side on my car. The only modifications I had to do was bend brake lines and A/C line. of course move battery to trunk and also move P/S tank. I love the kit. I made my own cold side. I also redid the coolant system to clean it up a lot. I have roughly 8k in my build this winter but that includes a complete fuel system, new coolant system, complete hot/cold side.

Have a pic of ac line and new coolant routing?

Users who are viewing this thread