Possibly Parting out my Cobra...

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
Hey MACA,

Im going to be parting out some items on my car.

VIS 3" Cowl Carbon Fiber Hood will trade for your STOCK BLACK cobra hood + Cash.

Cobra Black Chrome Rims and Tires - Trade for your stock satin wheels and tires + Cash.

I have a 6pt roll cage from MM thats bolt in and Corbeau TRS Black Leather Seats with harnesses that I'm looking to trade for a stock convertible seats + Cash.

Depending on my schedule, I may part away with the fuel system which consist of a Fore Hat, Dual GT Pumps, Lines, Dual FPDM's. for Stock Items plush Cash.

Im open to the idea of getting rid of my motor as well. Built 302 Stroker from MMR, Ported Cobra Heads and everything as a whole for a complete swap to put a stock cobra motor back in, if this deal was to work out, Who ever is wanting it would have to work out arrangements with Excessive Motorsport to have them do the swap. Again this would be a Trade+Cash deal as well.

And is anyone has an IRS and wants a built 8.8 with a spool, I'd be up for a straight up trade for that depending on the IRS.

You can email me if you'd like [email protected]

Make your offers!

John

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Sorry for the stupid question, but are all the fuel system components for a return-less system? Also, how many miles are on the pumps/hat?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
was the car sold? possibly interested in the hood if you still have it? pics?

Users who are viewing this thread