Possibly purchasing an 03'

Hawwk11

Established Member
Well guys not sure if i should even be considering this, BUT i found a 03 cobra (black vert) at a dealer for $14,999. Its a 1-owner clean carfax.

Ok now here we go... The car has 118k miles on it which is a heck of alot but im not one of these guys that is gonna park his car in the garage and let it sit, i will enjoy it as much as possible.

Obviously i dont want to pay 14,999 for a car with those miles so just wanted to ask you guys what would you pay?

Thanks.

swordjr24

WNALOSE
Established Member
If its one owner, clean & what you want, I guess its not bad. I'd try to get it for around 13 myself, but I haven't seen the car in person is I don't know man. It's gonna be your car, just make sure it's what you want & you like it.

I bought a lightning with 160k miles & it was a 1 owner & clean. I don't regret it a bit, I actually wish I hadn't sold it cause now it's at 180k miles & pulled & ported & all other kinds of mods & hasn't missed a beat

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
F it, and go for it

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using an android phone

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
If they won't drop the price a couple thousand, I say find another one. I paid 4500 more than there asking price and my coupe had 20k miles on it.

swordjr24

WNALOSE
Established Member
Man that sucks! Lol now you get to search for another one though! It's always fun looking for one. I love looking for a new car.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Yeh, its al good though, Rattlesnake beat me to it, and the early bird gets the Terminator.

thats too funny they warned me becuse I was gonna buy the car tomorrow and they said I'd better buy it now because someone is coming tomorrow and they sound serious lol you can always buy my cobra swapped gt for 6000 lol but keep looking you will find that termi out there somewhere:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread